sell whole or part out? What is my square worth?

Thinking about selling my square to buy a friends nice FX-1. Just wanted to see if you guys think I should part it out or sell whole. What would you say it's worth?

93 Square
24/7 footholds, new turf, reinforced tray, pole spring, umi straight bars, single 500gph bilge w/blowsion rotary switch, worx toploader, Jet dynamics short plate, Solas 12/17 freeride swirl, just rebuilt the pump w/OEM bearings/seals, Riva freeride dry pipe, jetworks FCV, R&D rec. head, new motor mounts, fully rebuilt 701 w/Aqua's FS sport ported cylinder, Prox pistons, SBT crank, OEM crank seals, MSD enhancer.

I don't have it running perfect yet, but I have it pretty close. Motor has 180 psi compression and less than 4 hours on it.

I'm in Texas if that effects the price up or down.

Adam

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
If you wuz heya, Id give yah $50! :smashfreakB:

Just kidding- sounds like a $1800 - 2200 square whole
If you dont count your time, effort and hassle
you could maybe make a little more parting it out
hard to judge without pix

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
Wow. I guess you should never modify your ski with the expectation of getting your money back.

I should have waited and bought Adam's ski rather than dumping 5 grand into mine.

That epiphany has been had by all at one time or another. I've found that drinking helps you get over it.
lol

a few pictures. Looks like parting it out is the way to go. Happy fathers day to all you dads out there.

Adam

Attachments

• IMG_3986.jpg
    IMG_3986.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3988.jpg
    IMG_3988.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3989.jpg
    IMG_3989.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3990.jpg