Blaster Selling my '96 wb1's

Having to sell my Blasters. Both are 62T twin carb. ( Special Thanks to escore for the ignition advice ) My first ski has a new MSD cdi, Riva red pipe, head milled, oil pump and tank removed (50:1 premix with a minimum 91 octane), Stainless impeller (do not know the pitch), new Hydroturf seat cover and mats. My second ski is still bone stock with the exception of the removal of the oil pump and tank to run same premix as my first one, and new hydroturf mats.

They are both on a dual trailer and I am selling these as a package deal. Pics are in my profile and I will be posting more very soon.

Asking price is $3800.00

These ski's are listed exclusively in this forum.

Thanks for looking.

We've run into a little rough water here and my wife "The Boss" and I sat down and had to re-prioritize some things. I truly HATE that we have to part with them. You guys on here are the only ones I know that would ride them like they should be

$3600.00 Neg. All accessories, (2) new jet pilot side entry vests, wetsuit ( I am 5'10'' 200lbs ), (3) fuel cans ( 2 6-gallon, 1 5-gallon), and oil pumps / tanks that I have removed from the skis to run premix. Gotta sell them, kids are more priority.

Top Bottom