September ride - Crystal Beach, TX (Sept 28-30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone! You made my family and I feel at home among friends. It was great to see such a large group of friends from all over the place all have 1 thing in common and all get along so well.

Once again, thanks for a great time!

Steve0we
Sandy - Asian invasion
Summer - lil monkey

wavegoddess

pimpin' aint ez...
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone! You made my family and I feel at home among friends. It was great to see such a large group of friends from all over the place all have 1 thing in common and all get along so well.

Once again, thanks for a great time!

Steve0we
Sandy - Asian invasion
Summer - lil monkey

It was nice meeting you and your family. And thanks for the stickers! Hope to see everyone at the next ride!

Kaveman

Born in USA(not Kenya)
The Kavecrew stretched it out as long as we could. We've been home about 30 minutes. Thanks to everybody for a great time and good food.:fest30::headbang: It was great to meet some new people and catch up with some familiar ones too. My family had a blast. Thanks to everyone for being so accomodating to my children. :cheer2:Steve0we, my kids have been talking about surfing all weekend. You really left a mark with them. Larry, thanks for the rental of the pit bike. Chris, Sharon and Luke, thanks for the loan of your rides. :brap:Sharon, thanks for the delightful goodies.:newangel: Mark thanks for the parts. :beerchug:Becky, thanks for the worms.:nono: :1zhelp::trink26:penguin, thanks for hosting another great gathering and for catching and cooking the fish. Peter thanks for the use of the shower and bathroom.:Flush: Thanks for the breakfast on Sunday, you know who you are.

Kaveman - Kevin
Kavewoman - Ashli
kaveteen - Danny
kavegirl - Hannah
kaveboy - Joseph (Yo-Yo)

We had a great time. :wiggle:Can't wait for the next one!

deeznutz46

Just Ride!
Thanks to all it was fun except for not jetting my ski to run all weekend:rocketwhore:. Sharon and Mark and Luke thanks for letting my be a bum and ride your skis it was great oh you too Dollar Bill :thewave:.Kaveman and family thanks for letting me ride down with yall :bananalama:,and skinny for the fun pit bike loaner hehehehe.All to fun meeting some new people aka wavegoodess and steveowe(I think spelled right) and I know there is more brain fart hopefully will remeber:1zhelp:But food was great people were awesome and weather was great so you in march.

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
I hate all of you
Had a crappy time
surf sucked

I did find out what it like to ride surf in the dark

I hate work today.

Just kiddin around it was great as always.

Big thanks to Kave and Dez for the gear hook up
Big thanks to yamasaki179 for the back cure(better living thru RX)

I know the recipe for the killer cheese dip from San Angelo I would share it with yall but cant due to National security

RedBullJunky

my clocks stuck on 4:20
o my god
all i can say is :bananalama:
the weekend was off the hook
thanks to kavey for bringing an extra set of bars so i could ride on sat
thanks to penguin and his mom for letting me help carry food around to pay for my meal
thanks steveowe for the stickers
thanks brian for following me around on sat trying to get me to ride your ski
thanks alan and braden for that wonderfull buzzzzzzzzz
thanks skinnyman for eating all of my hydrocodone
thanks mick for breaking someones pit bike other than mine and for flipping over the bars of the blaster right in front of me
thanks lyle for going over the bars twice right in front of me
thanks to the nice lady in the chair under the easy up watching me go over the bars on my ski
im tired of typing so if i didnt list you and what i should thank you for then screw off,,,,,, j.k.
thanks everyone for showing up and doing what you do
this was one of the best tx freerides yet
:wavey:

I hate all of you
Had a crappy time
surf sucked

I did find out what it like to ride surf in the dark

I hate work today.

Just kiddin around it was great as always.

Big thanks to Kave and Dez for the gear hook up
Big thanks to yamasaki179 for the back cure(better living thru RX)

I know the recipe for the killer cheese dip from San Angelo I would share it with yall but cant due to National security

Hey skinny old fart, its not that dark if you take off your shades :cool: And if you give the secret out we will have to kill you :Banane36: Its not so much the ingredients, but how you put them in :27:

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
o my god
all i can say is :bananalama:
the weekend was off the hook
thanks to kavey for bringing an extra set of bars so i could ride on sat
thanks to penguin and his mom for letting me help carry food around to pay for my meal
thanks steveowe for the stickers
thanks brian for following me around on sat trying to get me to ride your ski
thanks alan and braden for that wonderfull buzzzzzzzzz
thanks skinnyman for eating all of my hydrocodone
thanks mick for breaking someones pit bike other than mine and for flipping over the bars of the blaster right in front of me
thanks lyle for going over the bars twice right in front of me
thanks to the nice lady in the chair under the easy up watching me go over the bars on my ski
im tired of typing so if i didnt list you and what i should thank you for then screw off,,,,,, j.k.
thanks everyone for showing up and doing what you do
this was one of the best tx freerides yet
:wavey:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom