SFL Surf Sluts Freeride :: Sept 9-10, 2006 :: Sebastian Inlet, FL

beachedflunkey

wavejunkies
So if you've been riding since you were 12 or 13 I want my 'H' back bitch! :highhorse: You look ready to throw a one-hander even back then too.

Happy 2100th post! :beerchug:

edit: Happy 550th post to me in honor of your ski :cool2:

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
Edwin, that means i am just starting out cause that's all i rode was Kawi's.

I rode a Superjet 2 times. 2 months later i bought one and now i get what everyone said. Thanks guys.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Edwin, that means i am just starting out cause that's all i rode was Kawi's.

I rode a Superjet 2 times. 2 months later i bought one and now i get what everyone said. Thanks guys.
So what you are saying is your ready to start working on your rolls? get them out of the way now cause there's lots of variations and BF ahead of you.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
we can also add a bilge pump to my list of broken parts from the sebbastion carnage list. the plastic bottom peice broke in half and the pump was just flopping around down there. I guess I need to get at least one functional one in there.

I rode a X2, and a 550 when I was 5yrs old, back in 1990-1991, then i hadnt riden anything again untill last year when I bought my B1. This summer I rode a friends SJ when he was around on the weekends. I have only had my SJ for 3 weeks. Fixed and reinforced my pole the last two nights, and plan on hittin the "hole" this afternoon.

Whos riding surf this weekend? If there is still any swell SAt. I am willing to drive north Daytona or St Augistine, if you guys want to ride. Let me know. It sucks not having the net at work anymore, I am never at home. Will be on the computer again this afternoon. Lets ride!!!!!!!!!

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
Hey Cracker, i'll be testing the SJ. (jetting) Several times actualy. If i can get it to run a little better, i'll go to the monster hole with ya on Sunday or Sat.

I shortened the pole and rigged a strap, too.

Went to Sebby today, there was like 4 guys from Tampa out there on SJ's but only 1 guy rode with me, his name was Danny, they were there the past 3 days I guess, they drove a lifted Grey f250, and a black nissan Titan. I snapped my pole colar into 2 pieces this time, i am gona find a aluminum pole now. So over it.

Last edited:
thanks yamasaki, had a great time look foward to riding with you guys again. Who long will it be until the next ride and where.

? strick,whats up with that rodeo,ya can keep yer bad arm on the bars and all:biggrin:

Top Bottom