Freestyle Sharing my hard work :)

Sharky

www.fpjetskis.com
Thought I would share the labour of alot of hard work... just had the new graphics placed on the ski and finished the set up of the new surf versions the hull is 48 kg with hood not sure what that is in pounds....

One day i will get one out to the US to get you guys on it as it is mainly a surf hull.... it looks like an SJ but that is what i wanted to achieve but actually ever surface has been changed in some way. The only way i can describe how it rides is like an cross between a SJ 08 and SJ 06 with the benefits of a rickter with nose rocker or like outher ski's like the superfreak ect but it will turn on the nose and the back will slide and you can slid it in or turn it hard. The one in the pic takes a pre 08 shaft the FP2 and the FP1 takes an 08 shaft (and yes i need to get a new sticker to say FP2 LOL)

FP2 graphics 3.jpg
Fp2 graphics 1.jpg
fp2 graphics.jpg

Attachments

• FP2 exhaust.jpg
    FP2 exhaust.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 136
  • FP2 front.jpg
    FP2 front.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 157
  • FP2 lifters.jpg
    FP2 lifters.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 173
  • FP2 rear .jpg
    FP2 rear .jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 131

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Looks great! Can you share what type of paint/epoxy/coating that you used on the interior bilge area?

Thanks!
Mike

looks awesome,heres my question though. how do you get all the rrp stuff for the inside,all your mounting hardware is identical to an xfs

Sharky

www.fpjetskis.com
looks awesome,heres my question though. how do you get all the rrp stuff for the inside,all your mounting hardware is identical to an xfs

The bed plates are actually RRP, i buy them from RRP through our local dealer .....but the inserts under the tray are different (not moulded off a Rickte)... rrp use a aluminium design glassed in I used a hand shaped piece of glass that is glued in then glassed over (inserts are my own design brass - no ally as its crap in the surf )

The inserts are very similar to the RRP but i hand made them out of moulding clay but yes used the same square set up as the RRP inserts ( battery tray on the rrp goes right up against the wall mine in 15 mm off the side wall to allow cables to run down the side take a close look at the battery box) this is off an 08 super jet )

Its quiet easy really just get a big lump of moulding clay push it over the inserts then use a clay tool and just square them up and then mould.

The interior paint is flowcoat ....then sprayed with white or any colour speckle application.

the tray is as wide as a ricketr but all the way to the firewall, this was done by cutting the tray narrower and then pushing it out over the edge of the rail similar to an SXR that is where i got the idea.

Attachments

• P1010379-1.jpg
    P1010379-1.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screen shot 2012-01-18 at 6.36.47 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-01-18 at 6.36.47 PM.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 53
  • FP white tray.jpg
    FP white tray.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 59

Its all about the surf!
Just so people see that this is just not just a super jet copy .....

Nice job, Ski looks great! Nothinhg wrong with a Superjet copy. Yamaha wanted the most all around versatile ski when they R&D'd the Superjet, and they pretty much got it right. The BEST aftermarket hulls are all based on the Superjets strong points, with a few tweaks here and there to improve the weaknesses. The aftermarket hulls which are radically changed from a Superjet all tend to have huge gains in one area and huge losses in other areas

Top Bottom