Shaved seat and seat cover??

pushing jet trim pretty hard are we. shave it yourself and you will feel great for doing it then go to ebay and find one you want. theres some for 55 shipped i just saw that the guy makes it to order, maybe hes an x member, and then theres hydro turf for like 80 bucks and up. why spend 200 bucks on a freakin seat when you can make your ski faster, torquier, poppier, carvier, happier...

pushing jet trim pretty hard are we. shave it yourself and you will feel great for doing it then go to ebay and find one you want. theres some for 55 shipped i just saw that the guy makes it to order, maybe hes an x member, and then theres hydro turf for like 80 bucks and up. why spend 200 bucks on a freakin seat when you can make your ski faster, torquier, poppier, carvier, happier...

Because JET TRIM Seats are Badass and there done right. Pictures of my Seats.

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 135

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
My favorite blaster seat was done by Jet trim but it came on my blaster.

I have a new blaster that needs a seat cover. how do you order different stitching patterns? I don't think you can on the website.

I'd love to have my old seat back, it was all black with different fabrics and a nice stiching. here is the only pic I can find of it.
168782_198803583467633_100000139787799_853189_5149608_n.jpg

Last edited:
theyre real nice but for that kind of cash for something purely recreational i just dont see it when you can buy a seat cover for like 80 off ebay or here and feel proud that you did the work yourself for something that is easier than you think

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
theyre real nice but for that kind of cash for something purely recreational i just dont see it when you can buy a seat cover for like 80 off ebay or here and feel proud that you did the work yourself for something that is easier than you think
you can buy their seats covers for $100 and do it yourself. That is what I plan on doing.

driven fabrication & upholstery does custom seat covers and anything else youd want done.. they did mine. i like it too cause its neoprene so its not as slippery as vinyl.

i never really understood premade covers.. people do all this work to custom paint their skis and then put a seat on it thats generic. i get that theyre clean looking covers but most of them are just predominantly black and basic.

now it makes a little more sense. i dont think all of them do that though right ? like hydroturf ?

Top Bottom