shop in so cal

i need to know were a good shop in so cal is so i can get me 95 wave blaster fixed, it has a msd and i cant find any one to touch it, any names links or numbers would be great

thanks for the help i think im going to go to bcw the guys seemed really cool, and their the closest, LBE were do you ride, i want to ride surf but dont have the slitest clue were to go, and i dont know anyone that rides skis at all

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
OCEANSIDE!! The only place to ride! Get that B1 fixed and we can hit the surf.

Beaumont is not that far either. I ocassionaly ride here in Long Beach also.

Is your ski getting spark? Whats wrong with it? Mabe I could help you out, then go ride.

On a side note: I used to ride my dirtcycle in Beaumont, are they still policing the area for ridding?

my girl freind lives in long beach, she goes to long beach state. and no the blaster isnt sparking yet, i work 18 hour days so its a little hard to find time to work but im trying, and im about to have a month or so off while a our new shop is being built so :bananapowerslide: i have a a 90 SN sj, im putting foot holds and a carbon pole on it then i want to rock that

how often do you go riding?

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Well....I try to ride almost every weekend, but haven't been out much lately, was traveling a lot for the holidays.
The MSD's don't last. Do you have your stock CDI? I can mod it and eliminate the revlimiter, then advance your static timing like 2 deg. IMO it's about the same as the MSD and is very reliable. Let me know if ou don't have a stock CDI, I may be able to stir one up for ya.
If that is your only issue, we can try to fix it before you take it to a shop.

I graduated from LB State, best 6 years of my life! :beerchug:

When is that month vacation?

i have the 650 cdi but wanted to keep that in my SN, if you could help me find one that would be cool. why dont MSDs last,

and she dosnt like it to much :shrug:

thanks man

yeah they built a :booty: load of houses, and the cops are cracking down even harder, just on the street i get pulled over 1 every 2 weeks, and i dont drive like a ass hole

Top Bottom