Short Video of Oceanside

Penken

whoomp there it is!
wasnt you who barreled the stock sxr with footstraps in surf?
great vid great editing. a minute is good cause you cant get bored :D

Wes. You re a stud. Btw. I have a guy that wants to bring Pennywise to the Huntington Beach freeride.lemmee know if your still looking to ring more peeps.
Hey Matt... I have not been able to work on that much in the past few weeks. AP testing was last week, so I was studying for all of those. I am going to continue work on the event and I will talk to you when I get some more info. Thanks!!!

kcmasterpiece

Sweet Baby Ray's Sucks
That was a really great Edit. I'm really impressed with it. This is the level im trying to get at with my videos. I have a hard time being creative with my editing and getting better shots. Also have a really hard time trying to find music that works with jet ski videos. I have a long way to go as you can see with my youtube videos in my sig. Great Job man.

That was a really great Edit. I'm really impressed with it. This is the level im trying to get at with my videos. I have a hard time being creative with my editing and getting better shots. Also have a really hard time trying to find music that works with jet ski videos. I have a long way to go as you can see with my youtube videos in my sig. Great Job man.
A good friend of mine actually filmed and edited this. He is a film student, so this took him literally about 15 minutes to edit haha. Thanks for all of the positive feedback!!!

kcmasterpiece

Sweet Baby Ray's Sucks
A good friend of mine actually filmed and edited this. He is a film student, so this took him literally about 15 minutes to edit haha. Thanks for all of the positive feedback!!!

Thats cool.

It would be fair to say after watching this video, i made a skateboarding video this morning to practice editing. i used the same song and some of the editing techniques used in your video. Hope thats ok. the video i made is now up on my youtube channel. I thought the song was really cool...

Top Bottom