Surfriding Shortened SN build

I've ride it for the first time today!!!! All I can say is WOW!! :) It's just too crazy!! WAY better handling, I jump a lot higher than I use to. The pole mod is so amazing. Front foot hold really helps too. I'm totally satisfied with my mods. Once again!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can give my impression on the ski but i'm an x2 guy but still ride his stand up.

it ride way better than the stock hull, turn better, jump better and higher.

Will, no water in the face while riding. i was surprise about that.

the only concern about it was about the pole, he need to get an ajustable rrp. cause we put the pole 4.5 inch forward and we were suppose to drill new hole in the pole to backward the turnplate 1.5 inch to get a 3 inch shorter than stock. but we didn't do it like that. we just forward it 4.5. so i found that the pole is short. but my friend love it that short.

For the question about what should be done differently to the next project... i would say nothing except maybe add an other 2 inch to the pole bracket to put it 6.5 inch forward but you need a rrp pole to do that.

The rope mod is awesome, you need the rope fast cause we ride in rapid white water so just unclip the hood strap take the rope and that it. that compartment is sealed and perfect.
the first year we didn't cut the ride plate to match the hull cause he want to keep his jetdynamic intact and use a stock one to cut. so this year he did had a rideplate that match the 3 inch shorter. WOW first jump he did he pull to much and bailed but he got use to it, way better. no more need of an expensive aftermarket hull. this one is perfect.

we maybe plan on modding a new one next winter to put forward the pole of the 2 inch that is missing, cutting it 4 inch instead of 3 and maybe widening the pump area.
but need a junk hull first.

footage... euh... ya we got some but this year wave s**k, the water level is too low so the wave are not constant, and the spot with bigger wave... cause of the really low water level you dont want to go play there, way to much rock a this level. last year, water level was higher so when you hit the wave and it was lunching you. this year you just go thought the wave without jumping and the wave are about 1 feet to 2 lower than last year. but it still going to give you an idea ...

http://vimeo.com/41750071

MCrider i would love it but half of my picture were lost on my hard drive that died so i just have a couple left but it's doesn t worth doing a build thread, here couple of pic. but its before i chance the black turf to the 2 tone yellow black . setup is: flatdeck, 6 inch cut from the rear, hood shave, 750 small pin, factory sxr wet pipe, oversize gaz tank, single lamey 48 carb, ada head, advent electric with sxr box, rad dude quick steer and surf brace ( best mod ever, i do lots of nose stab and see that my bracket start to bend a bit so thats why i love it ) WFO stearing system, skat 13/18 with pump stuffer. bottom fill.

the last 2 pic is my next winter project, 4 inch cut but probably i will finish by cutting it to 6 inch, i love it that way. i will remove the seat but i will not flatdeck it just lower the seat area. I had to cut the nose like that cause the previous owner probably hit a wall and destroy the front so i cut it like that and probably finish it like that superjet of my friend.

Agua we call it guigs_ski
IMG_9158.jpgIMG_0361.jpgIMG_0362.jpgIMG_0363.jpgIMG_0364.jpgIMG_0372.jpgIMG_0704.jpgIMG_0706.jpgMCrider i would love it but half of my picture were lost on my hard drive that died so i just have a couple left but it's doesn t worth doing a build thread, but here couple of pic.

Top Bottom