SX/SXi/SXi Pro Show off your 750's - Pics and Info

Mine & a buddy's - both stock kinda.
IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

No They were made by my buddy and I(the one that owns the orange one). The white one is basically identical to the goose/team bill, I havent had any issues with it I have it tightened pretty snug it will stay at a 45 degree angle no problem and no wobble my end caps are thick. The orange one is more rick royish, it is a sleeved design and WAY stronger and better looking than mine even though I do not expect mine to break any time soon. He actually plans to sell a couple here shortly non painted though.

My steering is mounted like the sj but still using the kawi steering (which I love) and his is mounted just like any stock kawi pole but we're both -3.5" w/b1 bars.

P1000459.jpgP1000460.jpg
Heres mine from the UK. Just added th sj pole and much prefer it!

P1000461.jpg

+1mm Pro-x pistons, polished inlet and exhaust tracks, factory limited pipe, MSD enhancer, solas 14/19 (looking for a Skat trak 10/18 swirl to the UK:), foot holds, hand holds, SJ pole shortened -4", Restricted stinger water, bored water box, larger nozzle (kwak TS), r&d top loader.

Looking for a kwak start/stop/kill switch if anyone has one!

View attachment 123794View attachment 123793
Heres mine from the UK. Just added th sj pole and much prefer it!

View attachment 123792

+1mm Pro-x pistons, polished inlet and exhaust tracks, factory limited pipe, MSD enhancer, solas 14/19 (looking for a Skat trak 10/18 swirl to the UK:), foot holds, hand holds, SJ pole shortened -4", Restricted stinger water, bored water box, larger nozzle (kwak TS), r&d top loader.

Looking for a kwak start/stop/kill switch if anyone has one!

That is the sickest 750 I've ever seen.

98SXIPRO

One Of A K1nd
1998 SXI Pro
used to be one of those purple trim,purple hood(u can sorta see it in the pic of it on the trailer), lime green hydroturf mat. teal motor skis... really popular color scheme...back in 1902......
View attachment 123950
View attachment 123950
View attachment 123941View attachment 123942View attachment 123943View attachment 123944View attachment 123945View attachment 123946
things done so far:
hydro turfed everything... rails, whole tray, and chin pad (no pics of it yet, did it today)
Rickter foot holds
R-D ext. ride plate
blowsion 0* bars w/ white grips
SJ start stop switch(looks alot nicer than the stock kawi ones....)
blowsion out wears and clear fuel/water lines
painted hood, and inside of engine compartment
bilge pump with water witch switch (best mod yet)
UMI finger throttle
*coffman pipe on its way*

my sxi had to be reborn so i defoamed it and put in holds, got on a job with a little overtime and gave jetworks a call about the motor

0 degree bars
-3 ac aluminum handle pole
pjs toploader intake grate
factory pipe limited
hotrods crank
83mm bore sxr cylinder ported by jetworks
dual 44mm blackjack carbs from jetworks
r&d intake manifold
ada racing head
msd ignition enhancer
v force reeds
blowsion (tau ceti) flame arresters
jetworks flow control valve (installing as soon as it gets here)
2 500 gph bilges

Attachments

• 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 492
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 417
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 608
  • 4141.jpg