Show off your garage/work area!

DangerBoy

Runs with scissors
Site Supporter
My Dojo is where old FX-1's (and some new ones) go to get Re-born
most of the ones in the rack have 144 pumps in them, the one upside down on the stand is getting a non setback 140 magnum pump with a lamey 6mm stroker

Stan, the Tl-1 was always there, you were just on sensory overload with the CMM in the corner,

chrisdoc0608

insulting
supa clean :lmao:
IMGP0127.jpg

IMGP0128-1.jpg

IMGP0125.jpg

IMGP0126.jpg

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
After a little cleaning and organizing yesterday with some help from Wayne, here's my garage. (our work area)
I need to hurry up and build an actual workbench though. We have portable tables, etc. that we use when needed, but I need a permanant workbench. Not to mention so many of those other cool gadgets that a lot of you guys have laying around!!
garage (9).jpg

garage (12).jpg

garage (15).jpg

garage (1).jpg

garage (20).jpg

By the way chrisdoc......does that shop come complete with coverage for bodily injury?? LOL!

Last edited:
This isn't mine, but very similar to the one I am investing into in abotu a month. Cant wait! I have been working out of a stuffed garage for a loong time, and now this one will be dedicated to my tools...standups...and dirtbikes!

garage.jpg

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
That'll be too sweet! I'd love to have the land and $$ to throw up something like that. But then that also means tools, tools, tools!! Someday it'll come. Hell, if I built a shop like that....I might not ever leave! Throw up a bed and tv in a corner, and that's my dream house!

That'll be too sweet! I'd love to have the land and $$ to throw up something like that. But then that also means tools, tools, tools!! Someday it'll come. Hell, if I built a shop like that....I might not ever leave! Throw up a bed and tv in a corner, and that's my dream house!

haha I was thinking the same thing!! I'm still a youngin and live with my parents so my pops and I are going halfs on the shop. Would be a dream "room" if I threw a bed and tv in it:Banane09:

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
make that 2, i have one over at my house. lol
In that case...make it 5. There's 3 more against the other wall.:booty:LOL!

Also have some new additions. I just got back from Wallyworld and picked up a big pegboard setup and a bunch of new tools!!
Went in for 1 thing and came out a couple hundred bucks broker!

Last edited:
Top Bottom