Other Showin off picture thread

SuziQ

Banned
SuziQ
Yeah its all handsprayed by of friend of mine, took 50 hours to cover and spray :) Hes got talent ;)
Actually i took 2 desgins from Blowsion and mixed them togehter and give it "my personal touch"
Thanks for the comment!

My compliments to you once again then Christian. You did an excellent job, and it very well may be my new favorite ski! You should post some video!

Christian_83

Xscream
Thanks again SuziQ :)
I havent got so much video, but some guy on a ferry we chased recored a bit and put on youtube, one of my friends found it hehe.
I will see if i can find it :)

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
02 sxi pro

bored to 800cc
ported by Zforce
milled head with dual cooling
prok filters
factory limited pipe (mod pipe in pics)
bored nozzle
stubby cone
skat 9/17
tubbie two's
blowsion hull extensions
AC polished pole
0deg bars w/odi grips
digger footholds with inserts
dual color turf (junk fyi)
blowsion hood straps, limiting rope
360/500 dual bilge setup
custom lower hull paint. black w/heavy green flake
bunch of piddly little stuff

IMG_2338.jpg

Hey, I was thinking of having my sxi-pro ported (my ski has mods quite similar to yours). What are the advantages/disadvantages to this and where did you get it done, plus cost. I love my ski set up although crave more bottom end. What does the job entail/involve? Thx.

ANyone else have an opinion...

Last edited:

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.

Okay 2Screwed, you have an sxi-pro and a SN, you can answer this... I love my modded pro although in the back of my mind since my pro is pretty much complete, to look for and purchase a SN project boat. Since I don't have tons of margin in my budget, I don't ride the surf and the pro is sooo sweet, why would I do this? I wanna be content with what I have but you know how it goes. Do tell...

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
Thanks again SuziQ :)
I havent got so much video, but some guy on a ferry we chased recored a bit and put on youtube, one of my friends found it hehe.
I will see if i can find it :)

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I spent some time looking for it with no luck. I found some interesting things up your way in the process though!! :) If you can’t find it, some stills of it in the water would be just as nice, especially if the sun is shining like in your avatar. Thanks Christian!

SuziQ

Banned
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
Christian.jpg

That’s what I thought...it really sparkles!!!!!!!

This is my new favorite ski (sorry Mike/Eddie, but you guys held the title forever). It is perfect in every way!!!!! I wish he could paint my skis! I love it! :love:

That second pic of you is very nice Christian, and thank you very much for taking the time to locate the video, looks like you guys were having some fun! Let me know if you ever post more pics/vids please.

:)

Okay 2Screwed, you have an sxi-pro and a SN, you can answer this... I love my modded pro although in the back of my mind since my pro is pretty much complete, to look for and purchase a SN project boat. Since I don't have tons of margin in my budget, I don't ride the surf and the pro is sooo sweet, why would I do this? I wanna be content with what I have but you know how it goes. Do tell...

I actually just sold the Pro, I like the way the SJ rides better. For me the Pro was too clean and I ride in the Salt and didn't want to loose the value of it by riding in the ocean. I only rode it at the river here and that is a 5 hour drive. The SN are so cheap and parts are plentiful. That is the reason for getting one. When they are that cheap, you can cut them up and try different things and not feel guilty. I plan on making mine a Flat deck when I can get around to it. Cheers

Christian_83

Xscream
Thanks again Suzi!
The pictures dosent do the justice, all the high vis colors are mixed with kandy, so when the sun reflects it really sparkles. looks awesome IRL. I will try to get some more decent pics and video :)
Im sure if you come to Denmark some time Jakob (my friend who painted it, could do some work on your ski, he crazy about hte color and scheme to :) )

I ride whit Christian_83 and the detalies on this is off the planet, only ski that comes close is a nother guy in oure gruppe.

SuziQ

Banned
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I would love to visit a cooler climate right now (trust me, consistent 105 heat index here this summer), and that would be an awesome reason! When I am free to travel abroad again, I just might do it, so thanks!

It is quite obvious that one (if not both of you) has an art background (or exCEPtional raw talent). The rule of thirds is well utilized, and the direction of light is consistent with all elements; hence, the shadows, contrasts and colors are properly influenced accordingly. The chosen color scheme is perfectly offset by flat water, and I am sure it would be the same for all surf conditions (epic for photos/love the reflections cast into the water)!

Overall, it is perfectly symmetrical, clean and sharp, while still maintaining a beautiful flow to it! I have been waiting quite a few years now to see something like this posted. :) That’s my take on it, and I would type forever about it, if I had more time today, but I do not!! Let me know if you plan a visit please, for I would love to see it in person, but in the meantime, I look forward to seeing more pics/vids, and would love to see the one that Stefan has mentioned as well.

2011 Superfreak hull </SPAN></SPAN>
  • [*=1]Full carbon hull 24kg, -4.3 inches</SPAN></SPAN>[*=1]Carbon hood 3kg</SPAN></SPAN>[*=1]RRP handlepole </SPAN></SPAN>
Driveline set up:</SPAN></SPAN>
  • [*=1]X-Scream 771</SPAN>[*=1]X-Scream Mod Dual 46</SPAN>[*=1]X-Scream Boysen Intake with Rad valves</SPAN>[*=1]MSD enhancer</SPAN>[*=1]TBM flywheel</SPAN>[*=1]145mm 12 Vane Setback Magnum pump</SPAN></SPAN>[*=1]Thrust Innovations EZ Pull Trim
IMG_0509.jpgIMG_0501.jpg

The one with </SPAN>"IceMan bond line mod" </SPAN>is for my friend....

IMG_0545.jpg IMG_0541.jpgIMG_0622.jpgIMG_0620.jpgIMG_0621.jpg</SPAN>

</SPAN></SPAN>

Christian_83

Xscream
Suzi im not sure what you mean, but the pictures are not editet, my friend walked 100meters out in the water, to his belly and shot the pictures :)
And thaanks again :)

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
hablo engles?

:Banane13:
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I would love to visit a cooler climate right now (trust me, consistent 105 heat index here this summer), and that would be an awesome reason! When I am free to travel abroad again, I just might do it, so thanks!

It is quite obvious that one (if not both of you) has an art background (or exCEPtional raw talent). The rule of thirds is well utilized, and the direction of light is consistent with all elements; hence, the shadows, contrasts and colors are properly influenced accordingly. The chosen color scheme is perfectly offset by flat water, and I am sure it would be the same for all surf conditions (epic for photos/love the reflections cast into the water)!

Overall, it is perfectly symmetrical, clean and sharp, while still maintaining a beautiful flow to it! I have been waiting quite a few years now to see something like this posted. :) That’s my take on it, and I would type forever about it, if I had more time today, but I do not!! Let me know if you plan a visit please, for I would love to see it in person, but in the meantime, I look forward to seeing more pics/vids, and would love to see the one that Stefan has mentioned as well.

SuziQ

Banned
Suzi im not sure what you mean, but the pictures are not editet, my friend walked 100meters out in the water, to his belly and shot the pictures :)
And thaanks again :)

The photos are very nice Christian, but I am specifically referring to the design work and paint. Call it “art talk”, anyone with an art background will understand; I am guessing your friend Jakob must have some formal art background. :)
Looking forward to the detail pics once you return to Denmark! :)

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
The first build. TonyHarp now owns, but thought 750 riders might want to see again.
93 750 sx
I dont remember all the details
Yamaha 701 61x ported cylinder /62t cases
dual carbs 38s?
ada head
Factory pipe
Kawi Pump 8/16 swirl big hub
Bored nozzle
team bill pole
trinity footholds
tubbies (not in pics)
P1000733.jpg