Sitdown racer hurt

flipside

Bridges
Hope the guy that got hurt is healing up well. I actually have it on film if you want to see the carnage. Won't upload w/o your permission.

Spoke to his buddy Jeff on Sunday morning. He had internal bleeding and a chipped hip bone, but there was nothing they could do apart from give him pain killers. Looks like he will be ok.

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
I just missed the pic of the mid air portion of the wreck, I took a pic of the other guy on the real big couch that missed the turn also. I feel for him it looked really violent!, complete helicopter.

Hope the guy that got hurt is healing up well. I actually have it on film if you want to see the carnage. Won't upload w/o your permission.

Hey Josh, Let let er rip and post it. Daniel is my son and he is reading this now. I am so sorry i didnt post earlier so everyone would know. He has a chipped bone in his hip and a bruise the size of a football and one helluva smile on his face. We are so thankful to everyone that dove in to get him, the resque crew that was there, Brian Dan and Alan kept checking on him. We had an absolute blast!!!! He will be fine and ready for daytona although he does have this funny little kick to his walk? Thanks again to everyone, This crew really appreciates it!!!!!!

I told him if he's gonna hang out with with this group, he's eventually gonna get a ride in an ambulance. He was walikin' a little slow but, wanted to ride again the next morning.
Thanks to the Rad Dudes for the Carnage Trophy.
058.jpg

Top Bottom