SJ on jetboat?

that's awesome!! I'm definitely going to look into making one of those. I figure if I suck up some trash in a pump id just dump the ski then move the rack?
edit: wonder if this could be made from 2" sch 40 or school 80 pvc?

skysurfer2010

SUR 24
that's awesome!! I'm definitely going to look into making one of those. I figure if I suck up some trash in a pump id just dump the ski then move the rack?
edit: wonder if this could be made from 2" sch 40 or school 80 pvc?

PVC is too brittle. Hit some chop and I wouldn't be surprised to see it crack and there goes your SJ tumbling into the water at 30mph!

If you make one I'd def be interested in knowing how it worked out!

thats definitely the best solution and I would like to make one. I don’t have a welder anymore so probably I will use galvanized steel schedule 40. Rather then experimenting, I’ll try to 3D model the deck and then download all the CAD models from McMaster. Then piece them together until I have specs.

The issue I have most is that the center of my back seat is all cushion. Some people have modified them to be like your 24ft Yamaha. But that’s complicating things. Maybe I can make it a little longer and have it rest on the floor.

there wasn’t much room to spare that’s for sure! There was four of us guys that got it in the boat and it wasn’t much of an issue at all! I was against the idea as I didn’t want to mess any of his fiberglass up but it all went smooth. Would not suggest at all LOL

-Ross

The alternative sucks - I had to tow my Superjet behind my AR192 and I couldn't go above 2-3 mph without it sinking. I tried everything.

Get an old couch hull and split the halves. Use the bottom as a sleigh for you standup. Put some padding and tie downs and rig a short, fixed tow bar for the boat.

Top Bottom