Super Jet SJ rec boat mods

hey guys, going over to the dark side! im building a flat deack fix steer Sn SJ and instead of having 2 boats one for racing one for freestyle im going to build this an all around boat. ive got a dual carb 760 that needs a top end, so ik it has some more top end over a 701. i like to go fast but i like a boat that hits hard too.
if you guys could just list out some good mods that would be awesome! like an all around REC BOAT stuff, like prop, pipes, waterboxes whatever.

thanks!

also, and why is stock yami :):):):) so $$$$$$?!?

djraider700

lol wut?
b pipe, hooker prop, quicksteer mod, and whatever rideplate suits you. Keep it reliable and ride the heck out of it. I heard good porting helps the 760 hit.

i was thinking about getting the NYNJA chamber if i can find a cheap factory head pipe and mani. didn't know how well the riva pipe works though. suggestions on hooker prop pitch? and ya i have to rebuild the top end anyways. trying to research porting. the cylinders don't seem too hard. idk how or where you case port though?? this had dual 44's. i think my B1 had dual 46's... how much does the 46 do over 44's? best head to get? i had a pro tec but I'm leaning towards a ADA girdle

anyone know a good sight to look at to learn how to port and polish? the cylinders are easy, i might just do that... i just think that the hard part now is going to be finding an exhaust mani to fit the 760 bolt pattern unless i buy new which i dont like to do...

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
I'm having my 61x/61x with a Red Pipe ported. My buddy tells me it'll hit just as hard as my friends 760 with a Factory Pipe.

760s are thirsty b!tches though.

We shall see, when she is done!

Top Bottom