SJ stock water box in a SXR?

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Has any one weighed a stock SXR water box? I have heard that they are heavy and large. It looks slightly larger than a SJ box, may hold more water, and I may have access to one so I was thinking.......maybe a winter project! I have seen a few SJ gas tanks in SXR's, but I don't ever remember seeing a SJ water box in one. Has anyone heard of this?

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I AM NOT TRYING TO GET THROWN OUT OF HERE-but-go to pwctoday.com and go to 'group k' section and I got a thread about my water box-in pwctoday contact a guy named MTRHEAD. He does a SXR superstock waterbox. Takes the stk water box cuts it open and changes water flow and lose ALOT of weight, a little louder but not too obnoxious. I got 1 from him and LOVE IT!!!!!!
I am not trying to redirect traffic to the OTHER site-just trying to help a brutha out.
PEACE OUT

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
it looks just like the stk h20 box just 5lbs lighter, little louder, and stk the water box retains 2 gallons of water all the time-after he mods it-it only retains 1 qt of water all the time. I think u can send him yer stk box-he will mod it and send it back around 100.00-125.00. His real name is John Eidt-Super guy w/alot of GOOD info and help on SXR's!!!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Gil, put the crap pipe down, yes, I said crap pipe......

imagine 2 gallon milk jugs lying side by side............. that is larger than the stock waterbox alone, now, how is a stock waterbox going to hold 2 gallons of water in it?????

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Gil, put the crap pipe down, yes, I said crap pipe......

imagine 2 gallon milk jugs lying side by side............. that is larger than the stock waterbox alone, now, how is a stock waterbox going to hold 2 gallons of water in it?????
Crab pipe?

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
never did it, I listened to all the guys on hear and sold my SXR, LOL Actually I feel that waterboxes are noise makers and HP killers, IMO, look elsewhere for more power

I'm running a Super jet waterbox in our SXR, well it's a Q8 now, but everything is SXR 800 -- much smaller and lighter. I am thinking about putting a aftermarket one in it although.

Hey we are do a freestyle show event on at the Oswego Harborfest July 30th weekend.

Top Bottom