Skat trak or Solas pumps?

The stk pump retails for $769. $600 is the cheapest I can find one. If you know of a cheaper one let me know where to find it. I am trying to avoid a refurbished used one.

why a new one if a good used one will net you the same exact result? i suppose if you want a new one then you wont find one for 300, but you can get clean good used ones for that much all day long..

sounds like youve already made up your mind, so ill just let myself out

I have a refurb pump in my ski now if I remember came from SBT. Im pretty sure the new ring was installed crocked at least that is the way it looked when I got it a couple years ago. I only ride in fresh water and already corrosion or ? between the wear ring is now making it really bad and hitting the impeller in a few spots. I mainly want to be sure what ever I get is perfect and will last a long time. When it is new it is perfect. Probably being overly picky and wont be able to tell a diff but I cant help it.

Been awhile but how did you like the 850 Sleeper? I have the same motor, what pump did you go with? Thinking about a Solas pump as well.

Top Bottom