Other sketchy situation

this reminds me of that joke about what that kid gets for christmas... your bike!

tis the season for craigslist scams, stay away from that deal.

Last edited:

Scorn800

Ride for life
My friend from the swap meet had this nagger sparks that would buy any dirtbike that ran for 7 hundo. Story goes, they would just wheelie they hell out them, run from the cops, and ditch the bikes.
Don't waste your time, you'll go there and he'll offer you 7. sparks don't pay more than that

Last edited:
Don't go. there was a similar situation up here in Detroit not to long ago. A guy got shot over a craigslist deal involving a ATV. Don't remember exact details, Im sure you could look it up.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg

To who ever called me racist, I can assure you I am not. I am however a realist. Fact: In 2008 the breakdown for adults under correctional control was as follows: one out of 18 men, one in 89 women, one in 11 African-Americans (9.2 percent), one in 27 Latinos (3.7 percent), and one in 45 Caucasians (2.2 percent). With that said, this buyer being male as well as black makes his demographic the highest to go to prison. People who go to prison usually do bad things. Also the specific diction he used over the phone led me to believe he does or has done bad things. As a matter of fact I was offered something illegal for my troubles on top of the money. You call is racism, I call is realism. If he had got on the phone with, Hello Sir. My name is such and such. I am interested please and thank yous, I would not be getting such a sketchy vibe.

He could be riding at l.i.m.x not too far from the Bronx but I highly doubt it, ever since the Baltimore wheelie boys been wildn out on Sundays EVERYBODY in the city wans a thumper

and people ask why the brothers dont ski...however your first impression is almost always the best, sold a quad with a katana motor swap a couple years ago to a drug dealer in reading, he was however a nice guy and called an hour later saying he just hit 100mph... that bike is going to be a runner if you go thru with this deal, hands down

If I needed to get away from people I would for sure get a 2 stroke 250cc or higher. Sometimes a 4 stroke just wont restart when its hot. Good top end and everything.

:):):):) i got arrested for a 2 and 1/4 in pocket knife in NYC. then questioned if I know where to buy drugs and guns, a month later at court it got dropped with out me even saying a word, like they knew it was BS. I used to live in Brooklyn and Im not sure I would drive in to sell something to anyone black, chinese, blackinese, whatever. Meet him up north of the bronx and split the delivery costs. your friend and you with a pistol might be in for a suprise what a couple of guys from the projects can accomplish.. Not saying thats gonna happen, but better safe than sorry.

If the guy offered you something illegal in addition to money for the bike, why would you even consider going to meet him? Regardless of location, or anything else?

That in itself screams problem right there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom