Super Jet Ski Prices

^^^Haha i agree.... Ive been on both sides of this this summer though. I bought a 12 SJ b/c i wasn't ready to spend 15+ on an AM setup. Figure i can ride this until they get more available and hopefully she'll keep enough value to sell later. I just sold my 04 SXR for 300 less than what i paid for it back in 09!!!! It was still in great shape and i didnt even mod it up, so the value of these skis are holding quite nice since there about or have stopped producing them.

I just sold my slightly modified 1990 SJ for what everyone said was way too high. I put it on craigslist and it was gone in 12 hours. Everyone said that it had the right stuff done and they wouldn't have to do anything themselves... Saves them the hassle / headache of trying to build it themselves. I also just drove to Ohio to buy a 2002 SJ for an ok price, because I didn't think I would fine one cheaper in the area.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Is it me, or is anyone else thinking this? I have been looking for a standup, and the prices people are asking on this site seem super inflated. Excuse me if people are actually getting what they are asking lately, but a boat with a 701 for 12k? A rattle can mid 90's sj with a 760 for 6k? Another clapped out superjet with a pieced together 760 for 6k????? Really? I entertain myself with these posts on here, but really...c'mon? Is this stuff worth this much to someone? I'd like to hear from some recent purchasers from here and why they did so. You would think they only made 250 oem superjets with the outrageous pricing I have seen here.

Hi Steve.

I paid $3500 for a stock 08 with a few hours on it. Needed a motor, paid $750 to rebuild, put another $2000 in mods. I think I did Ok and the ski is more than I expected. I tend to buy, ride and sell everything I own. Not this one, hasn't even crossed my mind. They're out there, just not for sale. I saw a 97 for $700 gone in 15 min on craigslist. They're desired.

SuperJETT

Yeah, it's yz250fpilot, aka Steve Hypes from Alabama, aka bama, aka a host of other usernames. He hates me for some reason, I seriously have no idea why. Be cool on the site, have fun, everything is good. Be a dick and you'll end up banned, it's that simple.

Try building those skis in the for sale section for what they're being sold for. I will NEVER build another ski, I will buy one that is turn key that someone else is taking a loss on. I just expirienced this building and now selling my Fx1. Im losing thousands. Theres skis on here that guys dump 30k into and then end up letting go for around 15k. You sound like one of those guys that just wants something for nothing. I deal with people like you all day, everyday. People like you suck!

Used high dollar stuff is is a great deal considering the price of catching up maintenance is relatively small. Old production boats selling for 2-3K that need a lot of maintenance and mods are horrible deals. At least by my standards.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Yeah, it's yz250fpilot, aka Steve Hypes from Alabama, aka bama, aka a host of other usernames. He hates me for some reason, I seriously have no idea why. Be cool on the site, have fun, everything is good. Be a dick and you'll end up banned, it's that simple.

This wasn't the same guy that called you gay a while back in a post,was it? l think a different user name

SuperJETT

Yeah, that was another of his usernames.

Steve: you're banned and not welcome here due to your continual negative posting, plus you hate the people who run the site, so why bother trying to be part of the site at all? Move on.

Top Bottom