Ski Recommendation

NateTheGreatCK

615 Rider
Go square nose all the way.I found my square for 800 bucks complete last fall.Whatch pwctoday.com to.They are great begginer skis and i comepeted on myne all this season.Im gion round now

Cant wait to see ya out there!

and nate try looking at jet ski planet.com he has some stuff for sale,his name is james he
lives just south of you 15or20 miles.

YES! there might be a bit of a price jump though... RN SJ are in greater demand so you will prob pay a little more.....

You can always start with a 701 sn and eventually save up and get a rn hull. this has been done the conversion you will learn on the sqaure and move up i started on the 650sx all engine mods and a prop i was off i rode my friends 750sx everyonce in a while and now im rocking a rn the 650sx are deff squirlly it will teach you how to ride i loved that thing for as much of a pain it was to keep going. and. i say square try to find one on here or pwc or craigslist and read up or find the sheet with the questions to ask when buying a ski so you dont get taken. im not saying anyone on here or pwc i mean elsewere.

NateTheGreatCK

615 Rider
bro like ive posted b4 your links dont work its prob my comp but yes i know how you said get an 650 sn and put an 701 in it and BAM

but why not just buy a frigin 701

and how much are 701 engines anyway?

Top Bottom