skillz! (warning,woods riding inside)

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
That looks like some nice fresh trails to ride on there. Where is that at? Wait never mind tats how you keep nice trails nice. I'm a past mxer and I will always say woods are where its at. I'll stick to my Nor cal weather though. Cool vid.

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
Saki. I think someone may want to look over bubbas bike it sounds like his throttle is stuck wide open. I tore my front end up trying to keep up with rickey on a practice day at croom in early 06. those guys cross train in the whooped out woods too and they are nuts. Where I'm 3rd wide hitting 4th there shifting into 5th it seems like. Bastards.

Saki. I think someone may want to look over bubbas bike it sounds like his throttle is stuck wide open. I tore my front end up trying to keep up with rickey on a practice day at croom in early 06. those guys cross train in the whooped out woods too and they are nuts. Where I'm 3rd wide hitting 4th there shifting into 5th it seems like. Bastards.

those guys are on another LEVEL! :unitedstates:

totally, i hear ya bro.. there are no leaves on the ground in that video to really mix things up! bubba sucks.

I didn't say it sucked, but SX is about the most boring sport to watch...

play by play of every race:

"Bubba takes the holeshot"
"Bubba laps riders"
"Bubba almost wrecked"
"Bubba laps more riders"
"Bubba wins by 30 seconds"

I put it in terms you can understand... it would be like your precious Gators playing UCF... not worth watching and ya know the outcome before it even started... I pretty much stopped watching SX, just because it's not competitive...

I didn't say it sucked, but SX is about the most boring sport to watch...

play by play of every race:

"Bubba takes the holeshot"
"Bubba laps riders"
"Bubba almost wrecked"
"Bubba laps more riders"
"Bubba wins by 30 seconds"

I put it in terms you can understand... it would be like your precious Gators playing UCF... not worth watching and ya know the outcome before it even started... I pretty much stopped watching SX, just because it's not competitive...

lol... so youd rather watch a guy with a headlight dodge branches and run over leaves?

:haha: c'mon... youre smarter than that sometimes. :Banane26:

lol... so youd rather watch a guy with a headlight dodge branches and run over leaves?

:haha: c'mon... youre smarter than that sometimes. :Banane26:

nah.... it would be impossible to film.

I would like for other riders to actually try... These superstar punk asses in SX are just a bunch of douches collecting sponsor cash. If any of them had heart they would challenge Stewart... Buch of lame asses!!!!

That's why the sport sucks to watch....

Top Bottom