skillz! (warning,woods riding inside)

nah.... it would be impossible to film.

I would like for other riders to actually try... These superstar punk asses in SX are just a bunch of douches collecting sponsor cash. If any of them had heart they would challenge Stewart... Buch of lame asses!!!!

That's why the sport sucks to watch....

negative bro, stewart's just on a completely nother level.. its not their fault..

i just hope villopoto and alessi got something for stewart this year. alessi surprised the hell out of me in mx this year.

i hate watching stewart gap the field by 30 seconds too though, trust me. the lites class and canadian mx is what ive been watching for the last 2 years mostly.

negative bro, stewart's just on a completely nother level.. its not their fault..

i just hope villopoto and alessi got something for stewart this year. alessi surprised the hell out of me in mx this year.

i hate watching stewart gap the field by 30 seconds too though, trust me. the lites class and canadian mx is what ive been watching for the last 2 years mostly.

Alessi is good on the start... I agree, the 250F riders are way more fun to watch... It could be a number of riders that could win.

not feelin' it....

you seriously think a first year rider that didn't dominate the 250F class is gonna give Stewart a run????

yep. you want to talk about heart? i give you ryan villopoto.

he'll hold that bitch wide open till the wheels fall off.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
alessi a punk, grew up with that :):):):) head, one time at an 80 race i watched his dad grab the face of his helmet,shake his helmet while tellin him if he didnt win that night he isnt eating dinner than throw him to the side......FREAKS! on a side not my buddy got dome from his GF while he was away........BAHAHA! i hope he gets ran over every race......."believe the hype' psh.......

Alessi is good on the start... I agree, the 250F riders are way more fun to watch... It could be a number of riders that could win.

he's always been the king of the holeshot, but now he's got stamina and been running the pace up front real well lately.

alessi a punk, grew up with that :):):):) head, one time at an 80 race i watched his dad grab the face of his helmet,shake his helmet while tellin him if he didnt win that night he isnt eating dinner than throw him to the side......FREAKS! on a side not my buddy got dome from his GF while he was away........BAHAHA! i hope he gets ran over every race......."believe the hype' psh.......

his dad is another animal altogether and was probably alot of the reason alessi got bad press back in the day. his dad's chilled way out lately and stepped back more and more. alessi's alright in my book. you cant hate a kid because his dad was a psycho mini-dad 10 years ago.

then again, i'm all about J-Law too, and the whole world hates him as well. :smokin:

YouTube - MXDN Race 1 - Villopoto style

Last edited:

Tim

X-
Skillz

Mad skills on the trail rider making the log crossing into a double jump! Sweet stoppie going down one side too. Reminds me of a training tape years ago with David Bailey and Johnny O'mara riding everything from flat ground with 1 rock to crossing logs and tree trunks 2 ft. off the ground. Badass.

Tim

that stuff ryan hughes was doing never took off did it? what was that called? with the indoor tracks with the logs and water hazzards?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Don't worry the same guys saying how boring it is probably couldn't ride woods fast if their life depended on it,by the way guys those trees don't even budge when you hit them.

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
004a.jpg

Top Bottom