skis

Status
Not open for further replies.

superjetnfresno

Brap is not cool ne mo
skis for sale

Is anyone selling any skis there??

I am selling 1 1991 yamaha sj 650 it is a clean ride with a new motor nice paint pipe ride plate intake grate straight bars it runs really good and is very reliable. I live about 2 hours from pismo and am relatively new to the sport but a baby on the way forces sale. It is mostly yellow with some purple paint scheme so if there is ne one out there interested keep ur eyes open for me i will be there from friday midday to sunday ski ya there

Last edited:

T Curtis

RRP/ RICKTER DEALER
Freeride superjet for sale

I have a superjet for sale. Hull reinforced with carbon fiber, very strong! 701 motor, single carb, factory pipe, U.M.I steering and handlepole, nice paint by Blowsion. $9000

Attachments

• taylor_Umi_touched_slash_8inch.jpg
    taylor_Umi_touched_slash_8inch.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 183
  • 006%7E1.jpg
    006%7E1.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 175

superjetnfresno

Brap is not cool ne mo
Well if mike was interested in mine like he said he was he would of called me on the ski already. BUt i guess he wants to buy a ski that is going to be a pain in the ass registering.

Mikeestep

hardcore brapper
she thinks im buying the one off the site,
which i am not and im buying one that has a pink slip and its registered.

superjetnfresno

Brap is not cool ne mo
MY bad guys i thought he was looking at the one on this site that is in the midwest but registered in louisisana and the vin plate is gone and other bs which would make it a pain to register sorry i think mike would be gettin a damn good deal if he would just call me who knows later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom