Sleep problems....

hey yamaslut, have ya been tested for candida yeast infection of the throat? do a search on the web and get a bit more info on it

Try a neti pot. Basically it is a little thing like a miniature teapot that you fill with warm water mixed with saline. You put it in one nostril, tilt your head and wait till it pours out the other nostril. Then do it vice-versa. I know it sounds nasty, but it works. Google it. You can get one at CVS or Walgreens for 12 bucks and it comes with 30 saline packets.

I was dying after my trip to New Smyrna, the oak pollen was killing me. I tried all sorts of meds and nothing helped. A friend told me about this little gem and it worked great.

My Gf's grandpa was telling me about this down in FL a month or two ago.. Pollen was insane, and he was telling me about this magical neti pot. I'm going to have to try that.

Post-nasel drip can be a pain in the ass.

I use the Flonaise during the high allergy season and it seems to help.. Sometimes I use the Neti-pot to blow out all the crap built up in the sinus area. If it's bad then you can't beat Vicks NyQuil®.

Gainera2582

Power and Agility
Make sure your drinking tons of water(quality water either filtered tap or distilled not bottled bull:):):):)). Half your bodyweight in ounces is recommended for optimal health. Its very overlooked, but it can dramatically help over time if your not a regular water drinker!!!

In addition, cut out all dairy and gluten out of the diet for at least a month. That alone should clear up some issues.

#ZERO

Beach Bum
I'd get off those over the counter medications and take some vitamins, specifically vitamin C & D to help with your immune system. Also stay away from the suger & caffeine drinks.

it's gotten so much better in the last month.. think i may be over it...

The only thing I really did differently was stop taking allergy pills and I don't think that had anything to do w/ it... It must have been some type of infection that just took forever to get rid of...

Top Bottom