FX-1 Slutty FX1 build 2013 / Surf Ski

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
And his "cash" offer from NJ might get lost in the mail. I can rip down there to ight and take that fiberglass wreckage off our hands TONIGHT! I'll beat their offers by $1

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
bring that hunk on junk to my house and ill knock it out in two days. i got a car you can paint while im all ashy larry in glass powda. ive ridden 144's with stock tunnels and its stupid! maybe if you weigh 85 lbs and dont plan to leave the water its fine but if you want a legit ripper it needs a whole sj pump tunnel etc. Might as well come up with a really sano rocker kit for FX's while at it :) Quit internet fagging out and get it done

Hey Nick, It sounds like you should jump on this guys offer (the poor crippled dude*). All that fiberglass talk's makin me itch.....

*Carter, Hope you have a quick recovery!

bring that hunk on junk to my house and ill knock it out in two days. i got a car you can paint while im all ashy larry in glass powda. ive ridden 144's with stock tunnels and its stupid! maybe if you weigh 85 lbs and dont plan to leave the water its fine but if you want a legit ripper it needs a whole sj pump tunnel etc. Might as well come up with a really sano rocker kit for FX's while at it :) Quit internet fagging out and get it done

ok... I'll all ya in the morn.

Top Bottom