Smusleh's '06 SJ RN Build Project (FYI: A lot of Pics)

smusleh

JetSkiExtrm
Why no reserve?

Mark44

Because I plan on replacing the stock fuel tank with a 2 gallon Jaz Fuel Cell which doesn't use a fuel pickup but rather a gavity based flow so it wouldn't be possible to do a reserve with the new tank. Not to mention, I didn't want to have to deal with mounting a reserve just to get rid of it later.

smusleh

JetSkiExtrm
WHOOO!!!! Graphix design is complete and ski is scheduled to get wrapped on Tuesday!! :bananalama:

Bilge Pump Panel Mount Switch & Indicator LED for those times you forget your bilge pump is on and can't hear it.[/U]QUOTE]

where u get it

Last edited:

smusleh

JetSkiExtrm
Well it's been a year since I got my ski vinyl wrapped and I have been promising to post pics. Well I finally got some pics from a couple recent events that show the beauty of the vinyl wrap I had done by the guys at Tint Masters in Redford, MI.

Check it out and let me know your thoughts

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

smusleh

JetSkiExtrm
You sir have a sexy SJ. Sick build up post!

Thanks, It is hard to see but the girl on the front with her legs running up the handlepole is actually a zombie pin up girl with red eyes and sores all over. The zombie on the side I got from my Giro Zombie helmet.

pbpic2537375.jpg

I have a mod pipe on a similar set up, and have been told that a limited chamber would be a better match. Not sure what to do, I had some problems with dieseling, not sure if it was related or not.

I have a mod pipe on a similar set up, and have been told that a limited chamber would be a better match. Not sure what to do, I had some problems with dieseling, not sure if it was related or not.
Not related at all! You have an air leak on your intake side of your motor. Find the leak

smusleh

JetSkiExtrm
Are limited chambers better for low end power?

I am not 100% sure but i believe that the limited chamber is better for low end on smaller setups like 800cc and below, where the mod chamber is for setups above 800cc. If I am wrong I hope someone can chime in and correct me.

Top Bottom