Super Jet Sn sj rebuild

Hey guys I'm trying to rebuild my bro's old SN SJ's drivetrain. I have never pulled apart a sj pump or anything but I've done my SXR's and the pump is just splined in, is the sn sj the same? what should i look out for?
thanks

so i went at the ski tonight and i can not get the impeller/pump off of the driveshaft, what am i missing? all 4 pump casing bolts are out and the pump is lose just sitting there. advice on how to get it off the driveshaft??
Photo on 12-04-19 at 11.24 PM.jpgPhoto on 12-04-19 at 11.25 PM.jpgPhoto on 12-04-19 at 11.25 PM #2.jpg

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
Ya pull towards you... if its still stuck on the hull I take a pry bar and gently pop it loose from the hull (be careful!).

Kinda pull down and towards you... more towards you. Be a boss

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
Like dis:

2012-04-15_21-15-08_749.jpg

thanks guys just gave her a big pull and little prys and it popped out of there! thanks again for the help just wanted to make sure there was nothing i was going to break by just prying on it.

copy 15.jpg
so i found out why it was making a terrible rattle! Bro snapped the mounting bracket off! oh well easy fix just TIG her up and good as new!
1 other ?... do you have to unbolt the engine from the hull to get the coupler dampener out?

Top Bottom