Freestyle sn sj that i just picked up

thank you for your info will def keep my eye open for a 701 in the right price range. i order 2 sheets of turf just incase i mess up with this being my first time to ever try this.

ok well today went ok besides that my back now looks like my turf i think i did ok for my first turf job i do have some gaps hear and there but mainly in the footholds IMAG0099.jpgIMAG0097.jpgIMAG0098.jpg

yea thats what i am afraid of it turning pink i still have one more sheet of red then will probly order black turf just depends on what color i get the ski painted

D-Roc

I forgot!
nice job on the turf, as i say, its good enough. I think if your a newbie your first mods are to get a strong battery for lots of starts and a good bilge pump. you will be doing some swimming and those SN take on alot of water. Next mods after that are to get one or two of everything, and i mean everything. Take your time and buy new or still new in box parts over the years and build it up as your skills improve. doing cheap quick steer mods and finding a RN handpole to shorten would be something i would do.

I would love to get my hands on a rrp pole but that will be a Lil ways away. my next project will be putting in the bilge in so that I dont sink it. then get a intake and a 9/15 hooker prop

check out blowsion, they make a suppper simple bracket that you rivit the bilge cup to, its soooo easy to copy for the cost of aluminum bar stock. the 62t motor still hits way hard piped and tuned properly also the 62t raider cylinder is beafier and can accomidate larger over bore without resleaving. food for thought. you can pickup a waveraider for peanuts and part the raider out, the motor and electronics swap right in, you will need an a/m pipe but with a prop and stock 650 motor you can do work... until you ride a worked ski

Last edited:
looks almost exactly like my square. unfortunately there isnt really anything that i have found to keep the turf from fading while riding but i like to leave the ski covered when ever there is any sun on it. its helped keep my turf from fading nearly as fast

Top Bottom