SN to RN Conversion

shady0667

Newbie but listens well
I really love the look of the Round Nose Superjets.

I got a square nose.

How do I go about converting my ski?

I found this piece....http://www.blowsion.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=YA95CO114

So all I would need is the rubber trim off a RN?

Anybody got a write up?

Sorry for all the questions guys... I'm a newbie but I love to learn.. can't wait to tear into the carbs and engine bits.. this is my new project... much cheaper than my truck haha

I would like to do the swap myself, but my SN hull is in great shape with low hours... So I have decided to run a RN pole on the SN hull with a Hazard Bracket. This way I have a hybrid ski, and hybrids are better for the environment. hahaha. I do want to get the aftermarket nose piece and do away with the flimsy front cover that gets ripped off after a few subs. Those AM covers are kinda pricey!!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
DING DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER. Finally someone realises a BOTTOM deck converion is the way to go with SJ's. Leave the top deck conversions to the females!

Last edited:

shady0667

Newbie but listens well
I would like to do the swap myself, but my SN hull is in great shape with low hours... So I have decided to run a RN pole on the SN hull with a Hazard Bracket. This way I have a hybrid ski, and hybrids are better for the environment. hahaha. I do want to get the aftermarket nose piece and do away with the flimsy front cover that gets ripped off after a few subs. Those AM covers are kinda pricey!!

Where might I get one of these hazard brackets??

Top Bottom