Super Jet SNICKTER Build

Blowsion Tubbie II's. I wanted destroyers but I got these for $75 shipped in the package from some guy cleaning out his garage here on the X. Couldn't pass that deal up.

Dude sick ski!!! I just bought a 94 SN and id like to do the hood cut and paint. Btw what are tubbies ive never understood that? And if u dont mind me asking, how much did the shole build cost?

Tubbies are the pieces in the front under the bond line. I glassed them in on this ski but you can just bolt them on. They change the hadling of the ski greatly I love them. As far as cost goes I probobly have over $5000 into this including the $500 I payed for the ski with a running 650 set up(which is pretty cheap for my area and got me a good amount of parts to transfer over).

Will

Its hard to say because I was in on a bunch of glass and resin with two other people. We get a discount at west marine aswell. If I had to guess id have to say personally I have around 600 or a lil more in glass, resin, and foam in my ski.

Will

How did you change your breathing setup? are you going through the pole? Im looking to cut my hood but i have yet to figure out where to cut my new holes in the hood because i dont wanna go through the pole if that makes since.

How did you change your breathing setup? are you going through the pole? Im looking to cut my hood but i have yet to figure out where to cut my new holes in the hood because i dont wanna go through the pole if that makes since.

The breathers go through the RRP poles. I completly removed the hood liner from the stock hood. When I reshaped the hood I sealed all holes and never made another hood liner. I have had zero issues with running the breathers through the pole. The skis stays remarkably dry.

Top Bottom