Snsj freestyle mod help

you cant polish a turd but you can role one in glitter skim the head and get a cheap pipe put the rest in fuel and save for that 701.
went down your same route with the 650.
went 701 in the end now that 650,s just a garage ornament.

It is always going to be your call. We are merely giving suggestions for your decision. You will be far happier with a 701 than a 650 w/ bolt ons but if the couple hundred bucks difference is too much money allotment, then do what you think is best for yourself.

baxt3r

BBQ
I recently switched from a SN 650 to a RN 701 and the diffence was nothing short of incredible in my opinion. You're going to hit the performance ceiling with a 650 and have performance on par with a stock 701 and you will have still spent several hundred dollars just to have 10-15 horsepower less than a stock engine. If you can't currently afford the 701, just wait a little longer to get one and ride the 650 in the meantime. I would bet my lunch money that you will be much happier in the end. Plus the availability of 701 parts is much better.

That's my 2 cents.

Added: 10-15 HP is quite a diffence when talking about 70HP engines.

Last edited:

piratelife

Frandsen works
Just build a 701 yourself!!!Using your crankshaft!!!You should be able to pull it off for around the same money your going to spend with group k!!!!There you go man problem solved...

piratelife

Frandsen works
Im sure there is a bunch of info on this site about building a 701....check it out and go from there...I have built hundreds of them so if u need any info let me know....

Sorry i read wrong. When u said "Bore the 650 cases" i didnt really pay attention and thought you said "bore the 650 cylinders to a 701" which wouldnt do anything.
I'm not wrong, You can't put 61X cylinder in 6M6 cases, you need to bore your top crankcase to receive the larger sleeves

Top Bottom