Other so... sketchy...

swapmeet

Brotastic
puppet_facepalm.gif

Cutting and pasting/ posting. This MUST be saved for posterity

NICE SEA DOO SELLING VERY CHEAP - $500 (Bridgeview)

I got this jet sky from my fren for free cause he blowed the moter so i put my grampas motor on the back case hes ded.so he dont use it anymor my dad said he thinks you will get killed on it so hes makin me sell it to someon else. its almose don it just needs stuff hoked up. The moter riuns grete if you spray hair spray into te careberater case the gas tank isnt hookd up yet. i think wen its done it wil prolly do about 32 or 85 miles an our anim sure the womin will love it and alwase ask fer rider on it i dont have a cell fone an my parents dont ether so call my grammas house an tell her but talk loud cause shes def. i will take best offers. ps this is a good birfday present for a kid. 604-593-0752

5Gc5F75J43E73F63Lcc9bc86f5df4931b18a2.jpg5Nc5Id5H53G83I93Hbc9b7a85228a00671c1f.jpg

I got this jet sky from my fren for free cause he blowed the moter so i put my grampas motor on the back case hes ded.so he dont use it anymor my dad said he thinks you will get killed on it so hes makin me sell it to someon else. its almose don it just needs stuff hoked up. The moter riuns grete if you spray hair spray into te careberater case the gas tank isnt hookd up yet. i think wen its done it wil prolly do about 32 or 85 miles an our anim sure the womin will love it and alwase ask fer rider on it i dont have a cell fone an my parents dont ether so call my grammas house an tell her but talk loud cause shes def. i will take best offers. ps this is a good birfday present for a kid

this has to be a joke, there is no way you would put the bottom of an XP to the top of an SPI, then add the XP hood and an old outboard.

Top Bottom