So where are all you crazy Australians

BombThreat

'Diggity
Welp it looks like I'm most likely going to be shipped off to Aulstrailia for work for the next 3-4 months. I'm gonna try to get my ski to go with me but I don't know how that well that will be taken, ha.. Im wondering where about's you guys are over in the land down under. I'll be around Melbourne / Sydney. Would be awesome to meet some of you guys and possibly ride a bit with ya. I mean isnt is coming into Spring/Summer over there?

wydopen

onthepipe
Welp it looks like I'm most likely going to be shipped off to Aulstrailia for work for the next 3-4 months. I'm gonna try to get my ski to go with me but I don't know how that well that will be taken, ha.. Im wondering where about's you guys are over in the land down under. I'll be around Melbourne / Sydney. Would be awesome to meet some of you guys and possibly ride a bit with ya. I mean isnt is coming into Spring/Summer over there?

better send your ski now...it takes a while to get there...i think its fairly inexpensive ($600 for one way ive been told, takes about a month)...then sell it when you leave cause skis are worth allot there

Top Bottom