Some new toys for myself!!!

Tmart

formerly superjet444
Probably not the coolest to some people but I'm pretty dang proud of myself! Got some new and used stuff to go with my hull I'm getting! Pretty good for a college kid I think! :woot:DSC01889.jpg

Fro Diesel

creative control
I know how good it feels to get new stuff. Congrats but it is time to upgrade the shop radio seriously that thing is weak.

Sent from Fro Diesel using Tapatalk.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
nice motor ;) but I have good news its not a 760 cylinder bored to 780 its a 61x cylinder with big bore sleeves at 85.5mm making it a 780cc arm yanker.

Tmart

formerly superjet444
doing the same here "college", dopey stuff what hull did you pick up?
I'm getting Waternuts hull that he's tweaked to perfection. I like the way it rides and its very flip-able but doesn't ride nose high. So him being a riding bud and the price, i figured why not.

Kid in high school taking college here also, trying to build my SJ and i still need a race ski for next season.
man im gonna be broke for a while =0 well worth it though :)

Tmart

formerly superjet444
college guy here- I had to cut back on ski parts this year to hopefully add some cash to the college fund. But ya have to spoil yourself sometimes! Did you get the stunt hull?
Johns working on the carbon bottom deck right now but when that pops out, i'll be getting it

Top Bottom