Some November jetski riding trying out the new ski!!

Water temp was 47 degrees and air temp was 37 with a slight bit of snow in the air. Was way to cold to try anything so I was just trying to get used to the hand pole and footholds. Ski runs awesome, went saturday and sunday and now its all torn apart will post a build thread later.
Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
wow. that box is loud.

Seems like you have a bit of a cavitation issue too right off the bottom. I would go over that pump and make sure everything is correct: the liner isn't worn, pump seal is installed correctly, prop isn't worn.

Congrats on the new ski....enjoy it.

Thanks guys and yes I bought it from gene, great guy ski is running great, and yeah the prop is worn, it will be getting repaired this winter. And it is a factory B pipe with a gutted waterbox, with front exhaust, love the sound.

As soon as I got wet i couldn't last more than 10 minutes, it was till worth it because when I bought the ski I drove to PA after class then met the rents half way gave them the ski and had to go back to school so as soon as I got home from college for Thanksgiving had the ride the ski before we got nailed with snow ;-)

Top Bottom