j2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 29
  • f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Looks good. You have to host them elsewhere to get full size, I have vbulletin set to resize down.

that crap is crazy!!!! i give you guys mad props. A bad surf doesn't look anything as nasty and wanna kill you as that. What happens if you fall off? Talking about getting mopped up!!!

Yea Charlie and Jetli27 we had a very tight small crew of good riders and we are all rescue boats if and when the time comes (but it won't because we all go over our chit and NEVER let go, right?) LOL...

I know Justin...we are in DEEP and you can't tell when you are riding....just to hyper focused I guess....

I don't even think I'll use a regular camera ever again.....just film in 1080 and then capture screen shots!

Don't worry new kid.....I'll film next time. You did a great job with my camera though for sure!

Great pics I just saw them lol ! It was fun seeing Andy make the hole ,he should have felt us cheering him on from the rock cause we were all hollering for him . Props to Justin for starting WAY below the hole and ripping through huge trash and then shootin the hole he had to be spent by then LOL, and its fun seeing Matt shoot it like he owns the hole LOL and he also comes back through the hole on a whole different level '' HEIGHT and Distance '' Much different than surf rippin

Top Bottom