Someone stole my beloved SJ

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
Simply stated. Some @$$holes broke into my dad's drag racing shop. Before the cops got there they got a TON of high performance big block Chevy parts and, of course, they HAD to take my superjet that I was in the process of redoing in the back bay. :banghead: :banghead: I'm so pissed. I'll be watching Ebay like a hawk. I know every aftermarket piece on that ski and trust me, heads will roll if I find out who has it. :shooter3:

that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would kill!!!!!!!!!!

however, keep your cool and post whatever pics you have of it and its parts here so we can all look out for whats yours.

good luck.

nothing worse than a thief

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
The thing that really sucks is that I only have pics of it in stock form. I've been working on it late at night so I havn't been taking pics. I'll see if my dad still has the ones he took on his digital camera and post them asap.

jeepmark4x4

Backflip, weeee
We'll all be passing through that area during Daytona...well, some of us at least. Pictures would be great..That would be alot of EYES:sneaky: watching out for it

djyox

Old school -not by choice
Isn't there a website that you can post up on when someone steals your stuff? I thought I remember it. You post up what was stolen, and it was just a place that people get together to make sure that they dont buy and report if they see anything.. (Or know how to blackmail the theves into cheaper deals, but I like to think most people in our area of sports (ATV/dirtbikes/PWC/etc..) are honest people..)

Anyone got a link to that site?

3wheelerdude

Talk less, Ride more!
If you can give me full description, I will keep an eye open on this side of the border. I scroll through Quebec and Ontario trader sites daily. There are so many machine being sold without papers its not even funny.

goXtreme

Winter Sux
My god, why cant people get a damned job and earn money so they wont steal!
F**K I hate thieves!!!!!!!
They should be strung up and hung by their genitals and beaten within an inch of their lives then brought back so it can be started all over again!

Good luck to ya bro, I really do feel bad for you.

This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Simply stated. Some @$$holes broke into my dad's drag racing shop. Before the cops got there they got a TON of high performance big block Chevy parts and, of course, they HAD to take my superjet that I was in the process of redoing in the back bay. :banghead: :banghead: I'm so pissed. I'll be watching Ebay like a hawk. I know every aftermarket piece on that ski and trust me, heads will roll if I find out who has it. :shooter3:

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR friggin thieves, Get us some pics. I wonna be the one to find it. This crap pisses me off.

Top Bottom