Someone stole my beloved SJ

Well I guess I won,t be selling the parts on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding
I know how it feels I worked on and off on a freestyle ski for 2 yrs(not a big priority at the time ) soon as it was done it was stolen
This summer someone stole my 05 Grizzly
All I can say is what goes around will come around. you can count on it

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
Well, got some good news on the @$$ that stole my roundnose. A guy tried to sell some prototype parts that dad is testing on his comp eliminator car at a local speed shop today. They knew something was fishy and called the cops. We were told by the sheriff's office that this clown is a suspect in other robberies and they are currently searching his rresidence. Looks like may be good news

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
Well, got some good news on the @$$ that stole my roundnose. A guy tried to sell some prototype parts that dad is testing on his comp eliminator car at a local speed shop today. They knew something was fishy and called the cops. We were told by the sheriff's office that this clown is a suspect in other robberies and they are currently searching his rresidence. Looks like may be good news

:woot: thats closer than most people ever get!! good luck hope they fry the a$$hole!!

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski

OH man that is frigin AWESOME. How sweet would that be? :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :biggthumpup: :woot: :arms:

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
it would be great but it's not looking good. It's been 6 hours since we got the first call and no info yet. I'd be happy to get any pieces of it that I can. The engine was out being rebuilt so at least I have a foundation for a new SJ. Until then, I guess I have to keep playing with my race XP's. Looks like I'm going to be spectating for sure at Daytona. :banghead:

Mike W

Infidel
it would be great but it's not looking good. It's been 6 hours since we got the first call and no info yet. I'd be happy to get any pieces of it that I can. The engine was out being rebuilt so at least I have a foundation for a new SJ. Until then, I guess I have to keep playing with my race XP's. Looks like I'm going to be spectating for sure at Daytona. :banghead:

Just hang in there. These type of investigations take a while. Be patient, I'm sure you will hear something soon.

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz

You could ride mine and probably a dozen other boats .:biggthumpup:
Here's the site someone mentioned above
http://www.juststolen.net/

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
Thanks for the offer hangtime. I also appreciate the link. My dad and I are going down to the impound facility tomarrow to see what all we can identify. Thank god we have documentation of everything in that shop, including the SJ. We filed a claim with his insurance and if I don't get it back it will be covered. I've got my fingers crossed though. They have 3 skis they found at the guy's residence, wll without numbers on them. I hope one is mine.

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
Well, good and bad news. Dad identified all but one thing he's missing and my SJ WAS one of the three skis, along with a raggedy tigershark and old waverunner III. :arms: :arms: :arms: Bad news, I can't get it back anytime soon since it's evidence. Might be as long as a year I was told. Luckily, the only thing missing off my SJ were the numbers and stock pump that I wasn't gonna reuse anyway.

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
Oh, and the guy also had some 4 wheelers, stolen cars and a few hot boats in his possession. Hopefully the legal system will prevail and this peckerwood will get what's coming to him.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
It's too bad he made off with your mag pump.

Hopefully insurance will cover it and that Skat swirl that was in it. :sneaky:

He didn't take your TBM ride plate did he?

chart102

I wish I thought of that
why do u have to wait an entire year? i realize the authorities and the law in general takes time but WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

Top Bottom