Sorry i HAVE to ask this and i need the help

I just put my motor in on my SJ and i got the factory 4 dry pipe and the water injection, and when i took it off i was like i hope i can rember everything and i had a freind with me to help me rember well the motor has been out for longer then i hoped and i have NO clue where to start on the water hose routing can someone please help me

ShAkEdOwN

Armada Racing
I just put my motor in on my SJ and i got the factory 4 dry pipe and the water injection, and when i took it off i was like i hope i can rember everything and i had a freind with me to help me rember well the motor has been out for longer then i hoped and i have NO clue where to start on the water hose routing can someone please help me

Im not sure on this, but you might try the factory pipe website and their Instructions for the type 4.

onesojourner

I use a thumb throttle.
you have to partially know how it goes on right? I mean you know not to put it on upside down right? start from there and then ask a specific question.

i don't ride a stand up but if i read the instructions thoroughly twice even i could figure out the water line routing.... there is a section specifically in the instructions for this

if i dident have this msd water injection it would be easyer.. and the reason im asking Couch Rider is becasue i just bought this ski and i dont want a water routing messing it up, i have all the hoeses on now.. but i dont know if there right

Zerfman34

M.D. in the works...
he just wants everything handed to him on a silver platter

with french fried potatoes.

(Bowie)

It'll be a strait walk-off...old school rules.

Attachments

• 15711__zoolander_l.jpg
    15711__zoolander_l.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 21
ok well i just took some pics of everything.. should i label them in paint abcd @#$% and 1234 and then maybe someone could tell me to put a with 4 and b with 3? something like this? i really need some help on this, and for the people that know what ther doing it should be a easy puzzel =)

Top Bottom