"Souled Out" Sneaky 550

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
How did it turn out?

Ran great! I had some issues with the starter coming OFF yesterday. Got it back on, but now I have no spark. I probably missed plugging something back in the ebox, but I'm going to try to mount a 750 ebox in there this week. I'm tired of fighting the 550 box. I'll update the thread again soon.

I also have a JRE bored nozzle on the way, anodized red. Should be sweet :bigok:

Ran great! I had some issues with the starter coming OFF yesterday. Got it back on, but now I have no spark. I probably missed plugging something back in the ebox, but I'm going to try to mount a 750 ebox in there this week. I'm tired of fighting the 550 box. I'll update the thread again soon.

I also have a JRE bored nozzle on the way, anodized red. Should be sweet :bigok:

Sweet! I bet that thing is a ball to ride!

I got to ride my buddies fx1 today and holey shat that thing rips!!!:Banane09: I got back on my 440 and wanted to just sink it after riding that thing. Oh well. My 550 top end is here and I"m going to have the head milled so hopefully there will be a noticable power increase. That 89 440 engine is loosing it's oomph....

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
Nice bud. Ride what ya got :bananalama:

Just finished a custom install of a 750sx ebox into my ski. I'll post pics of the process & the finished product tonight. I hit the start button once & it sounds like it wants to rip! :bananapowerslide:

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
Here's a nose stab from Hurricane Bill this last weekend. I need to update the mods list. I am VERY HAPPY with the way it rides now.

Attachments

• 2-IMG_2707.JPG
    2-IMG_2707.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 41
Top Bottom