Southeast Michigan ride?

Ericfox

Do it twice?That's DooDoo
I will be in Toledo to do an audit on a company tomorrow... that will put me pretty close to Monroe... if I could find a place to stay somewhere between Toledo and Monroe I might just stay up there... it would save me about 6 hours of driving total.... if anyone would not care if I crashed at their place just for the night let me know... we could grab something to eat and BS for a while on Friday night and then head to the hothole in the morning. Let me know. Thanks. -Eric Fox

I will be in Toledo to do an audit on a company tomorrow... that will put me pretty close to Monroe... if I could find a place to stay somewhere between Toledo and Monroe I might just stay up there... it would save me about 6 hours of driving total.... if anyone would not care if I crashed at their place just for the night let me know... we could grab something to eat and BS for a while on Friday night and then head to the hothole in the morning. Let me know. Thanks. -Eric Fox

I'll shoot you my cell in a pm.

I'm there... rain or shine... A few others are coming too (Nemo, BackPack Bob, JetSki Jim, buddies Marc & Bruce) Talked to a couple of others who might be in...

Mike

kingnothing3

give me fuel give me fire
"Freestylefest 7.5"

Haha hell yeah. I dont think I can make it guys. I dont have my ski finished yet. I have been working way to much and havent spent enough time on it.
TL needs finished, Im still waiting on my carbs to get back from jetworks, and other random small things need attention.:rant: I thought this ride would push me to finish quickly but I just didnt have enough time. :no:

Haha hell yeah. I dont think I can make it guys. I dont have my ski finished yet. I have been working way to much and havent spent enough time on it.
TL needs finished, Im still waiting on my carbs to get back from jetworks, and other random small things need attention.:rant: I thought this ride would push me to finish quickly but I just didnt have enough time. :no:

You can do it. Its not until Sat morning. lol

Whats more important than getting your ski ready to ride? :hitwithrock:
J/k i just got mine fixed and its been broke since August so i feel ya.

Ericfox

I will be near Monroe tomorrow, so I will be staying up there and might be up to meet in the morning for breakfast somewhere like sar.steven was saying... I will have to see though.... if anyone wants to meet up for breakfast give me a call on friday on my cell: 330-685-5475. I will be doing an audit at a fabricating shop in toledo tomorrow, so if I dont pick up then I will call you back.

Ericfox

Nathan, Mike, Mike, Bob, Jim : it was great meeting you guys and getting to hang out!

Frank: great to see you again, and glad to see that blaster turned out so good!

We had a great time at the hothole. It is an awesome place and I will definately be back for more!

Hothole water was SMOKIN !

Had a great time at the 7.5 Freestyle fest , Shared some horsepower B.S. with fellow riders , shared rides , nobody got hurt , everybody left happy ! That was my first time out this year so my shakedown cruise is done, all my unused ski muscles feel good . Time do do it again ! Dont want to hear any excuses from anybody about water temp ''EIRE WATER IS READY '' thanks for the props on the B-1 Eric but you get the prize for building your SJ, that is really a nice clean job ! heres a pre-hothole pic from today , Nathon on the left and Eric on the right ,Im the one rockin the camera !!

Attachments

• 100_0562.jpg
    100_0562.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hey guys... Nice to meet you too. If you guys are ever up this way, hit me up and we can get out. Our "normal" ride spot is about 20 minutes north of the hot hole where the detroit river meets lake erie. Very cool spot to ride... shipping channel has huge cruiser wakes plus some various islands to hang out on. I think you guys would really dig it...

Mike, I'm order those shoes tonight!! Those were sweet.
Eric, I'm going to try to find one of those helmets too. Nice!!

Later guys, Mike

Good times. Glad to have gotten out and riding again. It was nice meeting you guys. As Mike said, you have to come ride with us up in the channel. Its almost always a blast. Especially when all the big yachts and such are cruising through.

Top Bottom