Freestyle Spacing Impeller???

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
Spacing the prop away from the stator section will loosen the pump but, also makes it less efficient. It's a good way to figure out what the pump needs then, bend the prop.
Just like pump cones, good way to test then make the proper adjustment in the prop

I am running DASA 1200 with a 8/16 in a 155 Maxxx pump and 90mm nozzle. Where the trailing edge of the blade meets the hub there is about 1mm gap to the stator vanes. Ski has thrust from idle, no slip at all. Engine not getting a chance to rev up before impeller bites

Speedmagic X-2 hull that has been shortened.
The pump intake has been opened to 160mm wide.
MSD TL, NOVI 48mm carbs
Our 98oct racing fuel is equal US 93oct
At 5000ft with 46cc domes
The pipe is a custom SS pipe, I think I reduced the back-pressure too much while trying to figure out jetting, going to change it back. I do have a TNT pipe on its way

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
The TNT has water inj and will make much more power on the bottom if ur currently running dry. I would wait until u have your parts all in before you chase tuning

Testing again tomorrow
Found possible water leak on head. Spaced impeller 2mm. Re-checked pitch and it is 8/16. Adjusted back-pressure on exhaust. Sounds a lot snappier on the trailer

Found I had too much back pressure in my waterbox, ski came alive. Also changed compression and running Sunoco oxygenated fuel. Impeller is slipping now, not getting the pop/thrust I want

Top Bottom