specifically made for x-2 tubbies

tom21

havin fun
sorry I am really busy, Daytona is just around the corner and the holidays take a lot of time and my kids won't be kids forever.

they come without the exhaust hole, I can make an outlet of aluminum. or you can install a tube and reuse your stocker with some 5200 and some longer hardware.

sorry I am really busy, Daytona is just around the corner and the holidays take a lot of time and my kids won't be kids forever.

they come without the exhaust hole, I can make an outlet of aluminum. or you can install a tube and reuse your stocker with some 5200 and some longer hardware.

Sounds good. I want one without the outlet. I'll have to hit you up soon.. Probably right after Daytona. I won't need them until then.

tom21

havin fun
thanks and thanks. lemme know when you are ready. 2 more month until things start to pick up again, so I am frantically working to pay the bills and get projects done while I can.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I will be hitting you up for a set as well,for what you are asking for a set it is not worth my time making another set.I have seen the quality of these on Justins boat,they rock!:wave:

Nice work Tom, the SJ conversion hood looked good too.

The last two years after leaving Daytona I have wanted to build/buy a X2. Its getting to the point that I may have to sell some of my Yammy stuff to fund for a X2. Right now I am just wishing I would have bought a X2 rather then creating my Fixed steer, flat deck SJ that has still not scene water. I might post some pics and see if I can sell it.

When I get my X2 these will be my first mod.... along with some Carbon reinforcing.

Bump for a sick looking set of tubbies... I bet these suckers keep that front from pearling in the surf very nicely.

tom21

havin fun
lets not get carried away...and thanks for the props. lemme know if you get one. I will have some more stuff for the x-2 before long:biggrin:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
lets not get carried away...and thanks for the props. lemme know if you get one. I will have some more stuff for the x-2 before long:biggrin:

I'll play the role of carbonjet.... kinda.

the new x2 part is really sweet. the idea is great and I personally think it will be the next big thing for x2's.

tom21

havin fun
LOL- drama queen! pwned

any here is the exhaust I threw together for vumads ski with some scrap I had laying around.

also the bottom is filled

Attachments

• x2ex (Small).JPG
    x2ex (Small).JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 54
  • x2ex1 (Small).JPG
    x2ex1 (Small).JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 67
  • x-2bottom (Small).JPG
    x-2bottom (Small).JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 64
Is it a nose filler piece deal? Wasnt Mark at 24/7 making something like that... and it was originally a product built in Japan? Is that what that 3rd pic that Tom just posted?

I think I saw someone swearing it was the greatest thing since slice bread.

Ok, what is it? I wish you guy's lived over here... I could pick your brains every now and then. I am just waiting for the day Bobby tells me to find a new shop to hang out at. lol I know nothing.

Last edited:

tom21

havin fun
well that is what wavedemon is talking about but I have a few more things I want to offer too. As you well know it takes time and lots of work(mainly sanding) to make :):):):)t. plus i have a shop to work at:Eyecrazy:

Bronson- anytime you want to come and help out you are welcome. I love free labor. ask anybody! :lmao:

I here ya bro! Some day I will have to make a trip over.... Someone just posted a X2, I asked If he needed any Yamaha stuff, so we will see. AS soon as I find one, I will be over to the shop for some sponsons.... Hopefully you will have a nose piece ready at that time as well.

Keep up the good work....I just let everyone Know how bad arse your foot holds are! FOR REAL!

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
LOL- drama queen! pwned

any here is the exhaust I threw together for vumads ski with some scrap I had laying around.

also the bottom is filled

That's a sexie boat. The man who owns it is probably a stud. I wonder if he's ever going to put it on the water?

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Is it a nose filler piece deal? Wasnt Mark at 24/7 making something like that... and it was originally a product built in Japan? Is that what that 3rd pic that Tom just posted?

I think I saw someone swearing it was the greatest thing since slice bread.

Ok, what is it? I wish you guy's lived over here... I could pick your brains every now and then. I am just waiting for the day Bobby tells me to find a new shop to hang out at. lol I know nothing.

It is a nose filler piece deal. Mark at 24/7 did say he was going to make one, but I don't know what came of that. To my knowledge, Shin Racing in Japan has been making a nose fill piece for quite some time.

The piece we're talking about is origional. I shaped my hull from scratch by hand. There's more pics in my build. http://x-h2o.com/showthread.php?t=25542&page=5. It took many hours to reshape the hull. Hopefully a part can be made to save some people loads of time on a good mod.

It hasn't been tested yet... my boat should be in the water soon. Tom21 may be your go-to guy for a nose piece soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom