Super Jet speedwerx dual cooling 701/and carb jetting

re assembling my superjet and i installed dual cooling on the pump i have
*44mm a/m carbs(oem airboxes)
*ported cylinders and 1.00mm over pistons by jetmaniac
*riva intake
*speed worx dry pipe
*girdled ada head

i was wondering the best way to hook up the dual cooling have researched and not found a solution i did not tap the top of my manifold but if need be can pull off and redo if you have set this up before (with or without the manifold dual tapped)and could explain would be greatly appreciated

also if anyone has had a set up close to this what jets were you running in your carbs?

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
hey man, whats up? you still hitting up lake powell on sudays?

im running dual cooling as well, but with a b pipe. but i also know florida's weather and i adjust my cooling accordingly. surly it would help but ill give someone a chance to speak up (that has a dry pipe) before i start rambling. im pretty sure the exhaust manifold is the same concept as the b pipe, you would just have to figure out the exhaust.

whats up yeah just got my ski back together and drove it today untill i could no longer feel my toes but i just pluged my new 2nd colling line and rode how it was hooked up so still need help if anyone has any sugestions you gonna come up and visit anytime soon should be down in st pete around april or whenever the lamans races are will have my ski with me too

Top Bottom