Spring Break Freeride March 12-14th - Whos in?

75% or more are in rv's, campers, trailers, etc. As a 'tent boy' you will feel lost in a sea of trailers. however, many people part of the jet ski group might be in tents

oceano_dunes_arial_2.jpg

chriselmore_1

high on resin
hell yea!! just realized thats my birthday weekend so im gonna ride and drink myself crosseyed all weekend!!!! and maybe scotts ski will run this time.... lol

Last edited:

smf805

Scott
hell yea!! just realized thats my birthday weekend so im gonna ride and drink myself crosseyed all weekend!!!! and maybe scotts ski will run this time.... lol

Yeah I know I'm crossin my fingers. It's been running great lately so Im happy. Fix those carbs?...ridin mañana

chriselmore_1

high on resin
yea i just noticed the fuel selecter was leaking air, so thats why it was running so lean and i couldnt tune it right. hopefully ill getr done tomorrow. you campin on the beach that weekend?

smf805

Scott
yea i just noticed the fuel selecter was leaking air, so thats why it was running so lean and i couldnt tune it right. hopefully ill getr done tomorrow. you campin on the beach that weekend?

All weekend. Hopefully the wind isn't as bad as last year. March is notorious for windy conditions. Birthday weekend? We'll be hammered so the conditions won't matter.

Kawikazi

Don't follow my line.
75% or more are in rv's, campers, trailers, etc. As a 'tent boy' you will feel lost in a sea of trailers. however, many people part of the jet ski group might be in tents

oceano_dunes_arial_2.jpg

That pic is insane!! I'm in for sure!! Looks like I'm gonna hafta liquidate a toy or two to fund this cross country trip. What's the rules on quads and pitbikes being on the beach??

That pic is insane!! I'm in for sure!! Looks like I'm gonna hafta liquidate a toy or two to fund this cross country trip. What's the rules on quads and pitbikes being on the beach??

as long as you are in the OHV section, which is also the camping section, you can have quads and pitbikes on the beach as much as you please. i believe there is a 15mph speed limit, MUST wear a helmet, and no major screwin off... that is of course if there is a ranger around to catch you! haha... there are a lot of rangers though, but you should be fine.

lol....no ones gonna mind if they are pre-cooked or not even cooked, cause any spaghetti is the best spaghetti when you are drunk:beerchug:

Infamy LOL true that... I talk to you on MySpace all the time but can't figure out who you are? Just wondering side note I know.

Looks like a bunch of people are going, I'm getting people hitting me up from all over the US who want to come out. This Pismo trip is Gonna be kind of a big deal hahaha....

Top Bottom