Square nose hood

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Why? So it can add an extra 3% on?

And paypal is retarded. They won't, or they say they "Can't" add my credit card onto my account because I have used it on a previous account. They keep telling me it is locked out of the system, and that it's such a secure system, that they can't do anything about it. Morons.

And I'd be more than happy to add the credit card fee to the total as well. It's probably best that I just save up the actual cash to get it anyways. :D

surfjetlouie

R.I.P. 11/27/2008

And paypal is retarded. They won't, or they say they "Can't" add my credit card onto my account because I have used it on a previous account. They keep telling me it is locked out of the system, and that it's such a secure system, that they can't do anything about it. Morons.

And I'd be more than happy to add the credit card fee to the total as well. It's probably best that I just save up the actual cash to get it anyways. :D

you could get some money order using your credit card.

meatball

User Title Unavailable

Well, credit card companies charge the same thing to use a credit card at a business, and its charged to the business. AMEX charges the most at 4%. Your not going to avoid a 3% or so charge either way.

surfjetlouie

R.I.P. 11/27/2008
I have a ? would the nose peice fit with my stock hood ?

No since all the angle in the OEm wont match the round edges. but I have a nose pcs that I make with the fuel fill for the sn. I posted a pic some where in this tread.
If you can find it let me know and I will email you a pix.

Top Bottom