St. Louis Crew Kincaid Hawaiian weekend

Mark44

Katie's Boss
So are we on for this weekend at Kincaid? I was told it was Hawaiian night at the marina.

How was the cabin trip over the weekend?

Mark
Katie
Bob and his brother
John (wetbox)
Gary
Scott.... not sure on this one.
Lou
YoYo

Last edited:
This is the weekend for the big Michigan ride. I won't be there. Wish I could make it but got a previous arrangement.

And the Cabin trip was a blast if you call breaking in a 3 seaters motor fun. :bigeyes2:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
This is the weekend for the big Michigan ride. I won't be there. Wish I could make it but got a previous arrangement.

And the Cabin trip was a blast if you call breaking in a 3 seaters motor fun. :bigeyes2:

Who made the cabin trip.........darn I want to go there:aargh4:

I don't think T will be going to Michigan. LOL
Wave rave is the 24th

Mark44

Last edited:
I didn't say that I was going to Michigan I was just stating two different facts.. LOL

I am taking the woman on vacation. We are going to Memphis for the weekend to play around.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
t

I didn't say that I was going to Michigan I was just stating two different facts.. LOL

I am taking the woman on vacation. We are going to Memphis for the weekend to play around.

Remember what happened last time you played around, now you have to feed the little guy. :laugh2:

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
I'd kinda like to know who's goin'. I have a spot reserved at Rend the following weekend, and at my age, it's hard to do two weekends in row. I CAN suck it up, if it's in everyone else's plans. Let's see, and don't count me out! -T

Mark44

Katie's Boss
I'd kinda like to know who's goin'. I have a spot reserved at Rend the following weekend, and at my age, it's hard to do two weekends in row. I CAN suck it up, if it's in everyone else's plans. Let's see, and don't count me out! -T

See first post.:fingersx:

How about yoyo and Lou?

Mark44

Mark44

Katie's Boss
p

Yah-ki I have some dutch oven biscuits and grave for you Sunday morning if you go.......How can you turn that down and we won't talk about the stupid ski stuff. :cool:

Mark44

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
LMAO at "not talking about ski stuff" I'm still sittin' here on the fence, but, I'm thinking "why not". I'll probably be there tomorrow afternoon sometime. Seeya -T

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
O.K It's 3a.m. andddd I'm packing. See Y'all there, Sorry those of you that can't make it. Those that can........don't forget yer Luau clothes! I plan on arriving 3 or so Friday. Oh Mark, I hope you meant gravy and not "grave" I joke about being old, but I am not THAT old. SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAA! -T

Top Bottom