Stand up stolen! huntsville alabama

Beotchsadie

Im not a professional
My brother in law is a cop in Hville. Ill draw his attention to this, and get him to remind his co cops to keep an eye out...to bad you dont have any more pics...

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
Always insure your skis.

That being said, I really hope we get your ski back to you in good condition. :frown:

I absolutely appreciate all the kind support from everyone!! I certainly uesed poor judgement the night my jet ski was stolen. Know one could ask for a better friend than the DOG !!! Even thou I have been dogging that boy on the water for years!! Here is additional pictures of my stolen ski...:frown:
VIN # KAW70100G394

Attachments

• Chris 046.jpg
    Chris 046.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Chris 044.jpg
    Chris 044.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Chris 032.jpg
    Chris 032.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Chris 041.jpg
    Chris 041.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 55
See if you can get a look at the walmart surveillance tapes. All the walmarts here in FL have them in the parking lot. It would be a good start for the cops.

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
So, where abouts do you guys live in Huntsville? Where do you ride? I'm just south of Hampton Cove and ride mostly at Lake Guntersville. It seems like we have a gathering crowd of stand-uppers here in Huntsville :)

See if you can get a look at the walmart surveillance tapes. All the walmarts here in FL have them in the parking lot. It would be a good start for the cops.

the ski was left on the trailer on the highway, not a walmart.... from what i gather.

hope it gets found. thieves suck!

Top Bottom