Surfriding star bars handle pole

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
I have one available for sale. I am trying to determine what steering system it takes. Everything I have found claims conventional bearing system (UMI,Blowsion,TBM,etc) but the mounting holes are too close in diameter, unless I am missing something.

Seems quality. Adjust with spacers, not with a telescoping action like the RRP, so there is not as much of an option for length.

Mike@OptimaRacing.com

Watty

Random Performance
Yep, they are junk...I have a customers ski in front of me right now with one. A novel idea, just poorly exectuted...

Luke had one on his ski in Oz, was a total piece of :):):):). The plate where the steering mounts flexed all over the place.

As Zack said it was a piece of crap.. Was so happy to get rid of it and get a RRP. You can only run the bearing system (if you can call it that) that it comes with. I then had to modify it when I first got it cause it was machined wrong and it also came lose after every ride. Also like mentioned the paint came of it and trying to install the spring was almost impossible.. I had to heat my spring up and unwind it a coil just to make it work..
Dont bother mate..

Top Bottom