starter relay or ebox problem

just got my x2 back from the shop where it worked perfectly. Drove it down to north carolina, tried to start it... nothing. when i connected the (+)positive wire from the starter to the (+)positive terminal on the battery, it cranked over just fine. I opened up the ebox and replaced the fuse but this did nothing.

does anyone know if this means my relay has gone bad?

its a 1994 650 x2... any suggestions would help...thanks

i ruled out the switch so i guess it must be the relay. if anyone has one they can spare.....

i ride on the tar when i need to just get out and ride. my buddy has an 06 superjet with a bpipe and some other stuff. both of our skis are modded for freestyle so we go out to wilmington/wrightsville beach to ride in the surf.

do you go to ecu or just live in the area? were going to ride (just on the tar) tomorrow if you want to ride

i ruled out the switch so i guess it must be the relay. if anyone has one they can spare.....i don't have any kawi stuff or id let you have one for sure...i do have a new yami one on the way don't know if that will work in an x2 or not though.

i ride on the tar when i need to just get out and ride. my buddy has an 06 superjet with a bpipe and some other stuff. both of our skis are modded for freestyle so we go out to wilmington/wrightsville beach to ride in the surf.

do you go to ecu or just live in the area? were going to ride (just on the tar) tomorrow if you want to ride

my wife and i went to ecu and stayed here after. we usually put in at town commons and ride to an old sandpit thats flooded in between there and port terminal. we ride alot in the pamlico up in washington as well. i have to work tomorrow but we both might be riding some this weekend. ill pm you my cell number. i think we are gonna go have some beers at bw3's later tonight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom